Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana is recently announced by the Delhi Chief Minister Mr. Arvind Kejriwal. Under the CM Teerth Yatra Yojana Delhi government are providing free Pilgrimage up to 77000 senior citizens of the state. The online application form for Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana started form 5 December 2018 at the Delhi e-district portal. These 77000 pilgrimages will be selected from 77 assembly areas. Each 1000 will selected from each assembly area.
New- The application Form of Delhi Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana will be available from the Month of June 2019. Make sure your Registration under the Scheme before the last date.
CM Teerth Yatra Yojana Delhi
Under the scheme Government are providing the chance to those citizen of Delhi who are unable to go to Tirth Yatra on their own money spent. There is no offline registration process is available for CM Teerth Yatra Yojana Delhi you may do your registration through the online mode at Delhi E-District web portal. Under this scheme Government will bear all the expenses such as travel, food, residence etc. all facilities under the scheme will be provided by government free of cost.
Brief Detail of Tirth Yatra Yojana
|Scheme name||Tirth Yatra Yojana|
|Launched by||Delhi Chief Minister|
|Start date to apply online||CM Mr. Arvind Kejriwal|
|Category||State govt. Scheme|
|Objective||To provide free Pilgrimage|
|Website to apply online||https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/|
Eligibility for Tirth Yatra Yojana
- The citizen must be the native of Delhi.
- Citizen should be minimum 60 year old
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Citizen’s annual income should be less than 3 lakh
Benefits of CM Teerth Yatra Scheme
- State government will bear all expenses.
- 4 days Pilgrimage package will provide to citizens.
- They can select their own favorite destinations.
- Accidental insurance coverage to every beneficiary of Rs 1 lakh
Tirth Yatra Yojana Destinations & time duration
|Delhi-Mathura-Vrindavan-Agra-Fatehpur Sikri-Delhi||4 Days|
|Delhi-Amritsar-Wagah Border-Anand[Pur Sahib-Delhi||5 Days|
|Delhi-Vaishno Devi-Jammu-Delhi||5 Days|
How to apply for Delhi Tirth Yatra Yojana
The interested citizens may Apply for Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana from at the Delhi e-district web portal easily.
- First all of the desired person go to e- district official website or you can fill your form through any citizen service portal available in your area.
- Click on the new user section.
- Here in first phase of online application process you have to register yourself in the Delhi e- district web portal.
- For account registration at the e- district web portal provide the all required details such as Aadhar Card number, mobile number etc
- After success registration go to login section in e- district portal.
|E district New User Registration||Click Here|
|Login to e district account||Click Here|
|State govt. Scheme||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Scheme||Click Here|