Delhi Widow Pension Scheme has started. The eligible and needed widow women of the Delhi state may apply online under Vidhwa Pension Yojana. The objective of the scheme is to empower the widows of the state. Delhi Widow Pension Scheme will definitely provide better options of survival. The government is inviting Delhi Widow Pension Scheme online application form through the Delhi E-district portal. The widow women between the age of 18 to 60 may be registered under the Delhi Vidhwa Pension Yojana and may avail the benefits of the scheme. Government of Delhi will provide financial relief of INR 2500 per month to the selected beneficiaries under the Delhi Widow Pension Yojana. Delhi Widow Pension scheme Application form 2020 is available online. In the below section we are serving you each updated detail of the scheme
Delhi Vidwa Pension Yojana
The aspirant who is searching for Delhi Vidhwa Pension Yojana will get entire information related to the Widow Pension scheme here. Delhi government is inviting the online application cum registration form of the widow women of the state. Any eligible women of the state may enjoy all the benefits of the scheme by simple registered herself in the Scheme. The list of required document and application process are available in the below section check it by scrolling the page.
About Delhi Widow Pension
|Scheme name||Widow Pension Scheme|
|Launched by||Delhi Government|
|Start date to apply||Available Now|
|Last date to apply||Not Yet Declared|
|Objective||To provide financial relief|
|Category||State government scheme|
|To financial allowance||INR 2500 Per month|
|Official website to apply||https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in|
Document Required for Delhi Widow Pension
- Domicile of Delhi
- AADHAR Card
- Age proof Certificate
- Address proof
- Annual income certificate with maximum of Rs. 1 Lakh income from all sources.
- Self-declaration certificate that beneficiary does not get any other pension.
- Bank account passbook.
- One recent photograph.
Objective of the scheme
Widow pension scheme’s main aim is to provide financial assistance to the widow women’s to make their survival easier. Other then this government wants to make widow women not too dependent on others for their livelihood.
- Age of the applicant is must not below than 18 years and should not more than 60 years.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Delhi
- Applicant should not get any other financial assistance from the government under any other welfare scheme
How to Apply Online In Delhi Widow Pension Scheme
The interest applicant may apply online for Widow Pension by following these simple steps which are available here There are two options by which you can easily apply for the Vidhwa pension scheme.
- The first option is that you may apply online for the pension scheme from any Citizen Service Centre (CSC) which is nearest for you.
- Under the first option simply submit their all document and him available person at citizen Service Centre will do your registration under the scheme. You do not have the need to do anything else.
- In the second option, you may apply online for Delhi Widow Pension Scheme by yourself.
- In this option register yourself at the Delhi E district web portal by clicking on the New User section.
- Provide the required detail in e district New user registration portal and then click on the submit button.
- After successful registration login your e district user account.
- In the district account after login, you will get the services option.
- Under the service option available in your e district account click on the Widow pension application form
- Provide your all required detail in a particular manner
- Upload all the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
Procedure to track your application
- To check your application status you need to go to the official website of the organization
- Go to the right-hand side section and click “track your application”
- Select the details and enter application no and applicant name
- Enter the captcha code appears on the screen
- Click search option and your application details will appear on the screen.
|New User Registration|
|Delhi Govt. Scheme|
|Central Govt. Scheme|
Delhi Widow Pension FAQs
Yes. Applicants age is must below than 60 years.
No. applicants need to fill online application only. It depends on the applicant whether you yourself want to apply or taking help of CSC center.
Pensioners will get financial assistance of INR 2500 per month.
Yes. If you do not have any a bank account then imaginably visit a bank to open it.
No. applicant can open the bank account in any recognized bank.