Delhi Shopping festival Dates & Venue Delhi Shopping festival 2023 Online Registration, Location, Booking, Features and Benefits
Delhi, the capital of India is famous for its food and shopping places such as Chandni Chowk, Lajpat Nagar, Sarojni Nagar. These markets are largely contributing in the economic growth of Delhi. But due to pandemic this markets are badly effective because mostly the buyer of these markets are international and domestic tourists so for boosting the economic growth of Delhi the government of Delhi has announced the Delhi shopping festival. The idea of Delhi shopping festival was first introduced in Rozgar Budget 2022-2023 by hon’ble Deputy Chief Minister Mr. Manish Sisodia. To know more about the Delhi shopping festival read the full article. In this article we will provide all the details about this mega event like opening date, closing date, ticket price, timing etc. which is going to be the biggest shopping event of India.
Table of Contents
Delhi Shopping Festival 2023
The Chief Minister of Delhi Mr. Arvind Kejriwal has announced about the Delhi shopping festival last year in july. This festival will be going to hold between 28 January 2023 to 26 February 2023. This festival will be going to become the biggest shopping festival of India. Delhi Festival will have guest coming from all state of India as well as foreign to experience the tradition, culture, and food of Delhi. This festival will help in boosting the economic growth of the Delhi by providing employment to the local as well as outside people. This festival will also help small business to expand their business to large scale.
During a Press Conference Mr. Kejriwal also said that the government was in talk with the airline companies and railway department and hotels to give special discount to the people who are going to visit Delhi shopping festival. Delhi Shopping festival will be having more than 200 concert which will includes national and international band. And it also include Games, live shows for the entertainment of the people. During this festival Delhi will be decorate like Dulhan. All the major mall and places will also decorated. Special Food walk will also hold which include national and international restaurant as we all know Delhi is famous for its food so all the people who want to enjoy national and international food should must attend Delhi festival.
Buyer is going to be provided with huge discount on the item purchased. There will be a prize ditribution ceremony based on different category to maintain the international standard of the festival. Other than this there will be exhibitions on spirituality which can be enjoyed by both young and old people, and for all the games lover there will be separate stall for gaming, wellness and technology. All the people from different caste, class, gender, age is invited in this festival.
During Delhi Festival Delhi is going to divide in five zone that is North, West, East, South and Central after that they will select 15 markets and 10 malls across all the zones which are clean,have big brand shop, should be children and elder friendly. So that Visitor of all age can enjoy the Delhi shopping Festival. This festival will be going to be the largest festival of the country.
Key Highlights of Delhi shopping festival
|Name of festival||Delhi Shopping festival|
|Launched by||Delhi government|
|Opening date||28 january 2023|
|Closing date||26 february 2023|
|Entry ticket price||not announced yet|
|Ticket avaibility||both online and offline|
|Official website||not available yet|
Objective of Delhi shopping festival
Due to the pandemic, their is decrease in the number of the people preffered offline shopping by visiting the local shops of Delhi. So, to increase the economic growth of the local manufacturer the government of Delhi has announced the Delhi Shopping Festival. Delhi Shopping Festival will increase the economic growth of whole Delhi because the people from different state and country will come and stay there. The top-class arrangement of the festival will also help in the improvement of Delhi image in front of the whole world
- This festival will boost the economic growth of the seller by boosting their sells during festival.
- This festival will provide employment opportunities to the local people
- This festival will help to connect seller with the buyer.
- Delhi Shoping festival will help in promoting tourism industry.
Features and benefits of Delhi shopping festival 2023
- The idea of Delhi shopping festival was first introduced in Rozgar Budget 2022-2023 by hon’ble Deputy Chief Minister Mr. Manish Sisodia
- This festival will be going to hold between 28 January 2023 to 26 February 2023.
- Delhi will be decorated like dulhan during the festival.
- Special Food walk will also hold which include national and international restaurant
- Prize distribution ceremony based on different category to maintain the international standard of the festival.
- Buyer is going to be provided with huge discount on the item purchased.
- Delhi Shopping festival will be having more than 200 concert which will include national and international band.
- All the people of different caste, class, gender, age is invited in this festival.
- This Festival will help to increase the growth of small businesses.
- This festival will improve the economic growth of Delhi.
- More than 20 thousand people can enjoy this festival live.
- During this festival all the major mall and places will also decorated.
- During the biggest Festival Delhi is going to divide in five zone that is North, West, East, South and Central.
- Puppet performances and magics show will also hold there.
Ceremonies of Delhi Shopping Festival
Delhi Shopping Festival is a huge festival, which will be attended by 20 thousand people & millions of viewers can watch this festivals online on their mobile & computer screens because the LIVE recording of the festival will be telecaster. you can win the entry ticket of the ceremony by participating in various competition held by the organizer. The closing ceremony will showcase Delhi’s culture & markets. There will be various competitions in the festival, the prize of these competitions will be international trips, car, refrigerator, laptop etc. At the end of the ceremony, the winners of the mega prizes will be announced.
During the weekend they will be four shows in each zone in Delhi festival. The weekend Blocbusters will host more than 8000 visitors. During the weekend there will be huge discounts on clothes, food items to attract more visitor.
|Starting of the festival||January 28, 2023|
|End of the festival||February 26, 2023|
So, from the above information we can say that this festival will be going to the greatest festival of the country if this festival goes well than it will be expanded further and it will be counted among the top festivals in the world list. This Festival will help to boost the economic growth of the Delhi.