Delhi Govt 50000 Rs Scheme Apply Online | Self Employment Loan Scheme Eligibility | Delhi Self Employment Loan Scheme 2022 Application form | sc/st scheme in Delhi
Delhi Self Employment Loan Scheme is providing the golden opportunity to the Schedules caste(SC), Other Backward Class (OBC), Minorities & Safai Karamchari categories youths to become self employed. Under the Self Employment Loan Scheme government will provide the Loans for purchasing their own commercial vehicles and battery operated E-Rickshaw. The Delhi government wants to increase the self employment ration in the state and for implementing the objective Delhi government are inviting Self Employment Loan Scheme application form offline mode.
Table of Contents
Delhi SC/OBC/Minority Self Employment Scheme
Delhi government is giving the chance to unemployed youth of the state for purchasing their own commercial vehicle & E- Rickshaw as per their own choice. Under Self Employment Loan Scheme Government are inviting the application form ofSC/OBC/Minority & Safai karamchari community’s youths. This SC/OBC/Minority Self Employment Scheme is really a golden opportunity to become self employed. Check also
Brief Summary Self Employment Loan Scheme
|Scheme name||Delhi Self Employment Loan Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Delhi|
|Launched Date||December 2018|
|Date to apply||Availble now|
|Mode of application||Offline mode|
|Objective||To provide self employment|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
Benefits of Self Employment Loan Scheme
- Youth will become self employed.
- This scheme will increase employment ratio of the state.
- It will provide better survival.
- Secure and government regulated scheme.
Eligibility for Self Employment Loan
- You should be the native of Delhi state from previous 5 years.
- Age limit 18 to 45 years.
- Aadhar card
- Voter Id
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate (For SC/OBC Maximum annual income Rs. 3 Lacs & For minority Rs. 1.50 Lacs)
Key features of Self Employment Loan Scheme
- This scheme is special for SC/OBC/Minority/Safai Karamchari community Category youth.
- The application from will be accepted through offline mode.
- Time duration of the scheme is 30 days.
- The application form will be provided at free of cost.
How to apply for Delhi self Employment Loan Scheme
- State government is inviting Self Employment Loan Scheme application form through offline mode.
- For detailed information and application form contact to the below mentioned co corporation office up to January 2019.
- After getting the application form from any corporation department fill the form and submit with all required document within 30 days.
Address of Corporation Department
|Head office||Ambedkar Bhawan, Sector 16, Rohini, Delhi.|
|Central zone||2,Battery Lane, Rajpur Road, Delhi.|
|West zone||A 33-38, B block, Lal Building, Mongolpuri, Delhi.|
|East zone||A-block, 1st floor, Bunkar Complex, Deputy Commissioner Office (North East), Near Gagan Cinema, Nand Nagri, Delhi.|