DDA Online Housing Scheme is aims to provide affordable homes to each needy citizen of the state. For the year of 2019 govt. of Delhi state has started DDA Online Housing Scheme. The aspirants who want to get flats under DDA Online Housing Scheme first of all they have to make Online Flat Booking at dda.org.in. The eligible allottees of DDA Online Housing Scheme 2019 may take benefit under Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The online flat booking will start from third week of March.
Online Flat Booking@dda.org.in
Every year Delhi State govt. provides a Number of flats in various locations such as Lok Nayak Puram, Narela, Ramgarh, Sector 4, Rohini & Siraspur. For the year of year 2019 govt. are going to invite online application form for DDA Online Housing Scheme. The applicants who will be selected under the scheme will get the selected flats at Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS)
About DDA Online Housing Scheme
|Scheme Name||DDA Online Housing Scheme|
|Launched By||Delhi Govt.|
|Department||Delhi Development Authority|
|Start date to apply||Third Week of March|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Beneficiary||Native of the State|
|Benefits||Housing for All|
Eligibility for DDA Online Housing Scheme
- The applicant must be citizen of India
- He/she should have attained the age of majority i.e., the applicant should have completed 18 years of age as on the date of submitting the application
- The applicant must not own any dwelling unit (including residential plot/flat or in part on ‘leasehold or freehold basis’ in urban areas of Delhi, New Delhi or Delhi Cantonment either in his/her name or in the name of his/her spouse or in the name of his/her dependent relations including unmarried children
- Applicant must have Permanent Account Number (PAN) allotted under the provision of Income Tax Act and same must be quoted in the Application Form
- There are no income criteria. The applicant can apply according to his/her requirement and affordability.
Benefits of DDA Online Housing Scheme
- Beneficiaries can get around Rs. 2.5 Lakh upfront subsidy under Credit Linked Subsidy Home Loans Scheme.
- Interest Subsidy upto 6.50% p.a.
- Own a Home and save up to Rs.2.67 Lakh
How to Apply for DDA Online Housing Scheme
- Applicants can apply online. For applying online, the applicant is required to visit DDA’s website i.e., www.dda.org.in
- Applicant applying for flats under this Scheme shall have to deposit application money as detailed below:-
- JANTA : 10,000/-
- ONE BED ROOM FLAT : 15,000/-
- The desirous applicants will apply online and will opt for specific flat on first-cum-first-serve basis
- One selecting for a specific flat online, he/she will be given reasonable time say 30 minutes to deposit application money online. Till this period of 30 minutes, the flat will not be available for selection by others.
- Once application money is paid, the flat will be kept reserved for that applicant.
|Online Flat Booking||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|State Govt. Scheme||Click Here|
|Central Gov. Scheme||Click Here|