Chief Minister of Advocate Welfare Scheme, Delhi has been announced. Online application submission has been already commenced. The last date of submission of application form is 31st March 2020. Hurry visits the website of the department to seek application before the last date. Collect the entire scheme related information such as who can apply; what benefits will be given to the beneficiaries, what is the application procedure and other mandatory information from this article. Read the further session of this article carefully.
Table of Contents
About Advocate Welfare Scheme
A welfare scheme has been announced by the Chief Minister Mr Arvind Kejriwal on 29th November 2019 for advocates. The Government of Delhi has sanctioned Rs. 50 crores for this scheme. For the proper utilization of the amount sanctioned by the government, a committee was formulated to propose the welfare scheme. Chief Minister Advocate Welfare Scheme was approved on 18th December 2019. Online application forms are invited by the Department of Law, Justice & Legislative Affairs for the scheme from the advocate.
Brief Summary Of Advocate Welfare Scheme
|Name of the scheme
|Advocate Welfare Scheme Delhi
|Name of the department
|Department of Law, Justice & Legislative Affairs
|Chief Minister Mr. Arvind Kejriwal
|29th November 2019
|18th December 2019
|21st March 2020
|31st March, 2020
|Mode of application
Advocate Welfare Scheme Benefits
- Beneficiaries will get group insurance providing life cover of Rs. 10,00,000/- per advocate
- Group Medi-claim coverage for their spouse and two dependent children up to the age of 25 years sum insured of Rs. 5,00,000/-
- Creche facility for advocates and staff employees at Tis Hazari Court, Patiala House Court, Karkardooma Court, Saket Court, Dwarka Court and Rohini Court.
- E-library facility, 10 computers loaded with e-journals and web editions of e-journals, alongwith printers in Tis Hazari Court, Patiala House Court, Karkardooma Court, Saket Court, Dwarka Court and Rohini Court.
Advocate Welfare Scheme Eligibility:
- Applicant must be a law practitioner registered with bar council, Delhi
- Applicants name is must be present in the voter list of Delhi
Application Procedure Of Advocate Welfare Scheme
- To apply for the scheme you have to go to the official website of the Department of Law, Justice & Legislative Affairs
- Read the information available on the opened page or read the above-given information carefully
- Now click “click here to fill application form” option given after the information
- Now enter all the asked details such as name, gender, father/ husband name, date of birth, resident address, mobile number, landline number, email id, voter card number, Aadhar card no, pan card no, name of the nominee, relationship with the nominee, name of spouse, date of birth of spouse, name of child and date of birth of a child
- Click preview option and review the information you entered in the application form
- If the edition is required then do otherwise submit the application
- You cannot make any changes once you finally submit the application so be careful.
- At last, take a print out of the application for further use if required
Note: For more information about the scheme and other related updates you have to stay connected with our website. We hope the information sanctioned in this article is helpful for you.