Yuva Sahakar Scheme has been launched by the union minister Shri Radha Mohan Singh under the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare. The objective of NCDC Yuva sahakar yojana is to encourage and promote the entrepreneurs of India in the Cooperative Enterprise as well as in business Setup. National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) is providing the financial support of Rs 1000 crore of CSIF i.e., Cooperative Start-up and Innovation Fund.
NCDC Yuva Sahakar Yojana
National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) Yuva sahakar yojana is start for promoting the young entrepreneurs of India by giving financial support up to 80% of the project cost to the special category i.e women or SC or ST or PwD members and up to 80% of the project cost to the other categories. Yuva Sahakar-Cooperative Enterprise Support and Innovation has released the total INR 1000 crore CSIF fund.
Benefits of Yuva Sahakar Yojana
- It will provide the financial support to the young business man.
- Upto 80% Cooperative Start-up and Innovation Fund.
- Interest rate is 2 % less then on term loan for the project activity.
- Secure and easy to get Start up financial support.
Eligibility for Yuva Sahakar Scheme
- The project cost don’t exceed the limit of INR 3 Crore
- Your project must be in operation at least one year.
- Have no incurred cash loss in last 3 years
Method of Funding in Yuva Sahakar Scheme
- For the special category i.e women or SC or ST or PwD the NCDC will provide the 80% fund of total cost of the project.
- For other categories NCDC will provide the 70% fund of total cost of the project
Key Features Of Yuva Sahakar Scheme
|Scheme Name||Yuva Sahakar scheme|
|Launched By||Shri Radha Mohan Singh|
|Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare|
|Date of launching||14-November-2018|
|Total fund||INR 1000 crore|
|Loan period||5 Years|
|Start date to apply online||Available soon|
How to Apply Online Yuva Sahakar Scheme
The apply online procedure for Yuva Sahakar Scheme will be available here as soon as National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) and Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare will release it. This time there is no additional information has been released by the ministry. Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare has released only a press release notice for that scheme but the complete information will be available after some days.
|Press release of Yuva Sahakar Scheme||Click Here|
|Yuva Sahakar Scheme complete details||Click Here|
|Apply online||Available soon|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central govt. Scheme||Click Here|