Ujjwala Yojana is giving the LPG Gas Connection to the poor families of rural and urban areas of the country. On dated 17th December 2018 Prime Minister has made some revision under existing Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana . Now all poor families of the country who have Ration card may avail the all benefits of the – PMUY LPG Gas Connection Scheme. Under the PM Ujjwala scheme Government of India provides INR 1600/- Subsidy to the beneficiary. Primarily only Special categories and BPL families were eligible for Scheme but now after revision of the Scheme All Ration Card Holders of the country are eligible for enjoy the benefits of the scheme. In the below of the article check more details of Revised PMUY 2019.
PMUY LPG Gas Connection Scheme
PMUY LPG Gas connection Scheme has revised. Cabinet Approved for enhancing the Scope of eligible categories of PMUY 2019 to cover all households who do not having the LPG Gas connection. The objective of Extended the categories under the Ujjwala Yojana are to provide the LPG penetration to 100% households. All Ration holders of the country are now eligible under the PMUY LPG Gas Connection Scheme.
Check Ujjwala Yojana New List 2020
About Ujjwala Yojana 2020
|Scheme Name||Ujjwala Yojana|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Launched date||Year 2016|
|Revised date of scheme||17th December 2018|
|Objective||LPG penetration to 100% households|
|Category||Central govt. Scheme|
Document Required For PMUY Ujjwala Yojana 2020
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Age Proof
- KYC Application form
- One Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Bank account
New Revised Categories Ujjwala Yojana
- SECC listed Families
- SC/ST Households
- Beneficiaries of PMUY (Gramin)
- Beneficiaries of AAY
- Forest Dwellers
- Resident of Island/river islands
- Tea Garden & Ex Tea Garden Workers
- All poor households who do not cover under the above categories
PMUY LPG for All Ration Card Holders
Now every Indian family who does not have till now their own LPG Gas Connection may apply for the Scheme because Union Cabinet has revised and approved enhancement of target under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana. Till the year of 2020, the government wants to provide the gas connection to 100% households of the country. If you an eligible candidate than Apply Ujjawal Scheme as soon as possible. Ujjwala Scheme application form is given in the below section.
Objective of NEW PMUY Scheme 2020
- To protect women & children from the domestic pollution.
- Facilitating Ease of Living for every Indian Household.
- Ensuring the better utilization of available times foe economic activity
- To improve LPG penetration to 100% households.
How To Apply For PMUY Scheme 2020
- Eligible women candidate’s minimum age 18 years old can apply for the scheme along with the above-required document.
- BY filling up the Ujjwala Yojana KYC application form.
- which are given in the below section may apply for Ujjwala Yojana 2020
- After fill-up the prescribed form in a particular manner with their correct details.
- Submit the form with attaching the entire required document to the nearest LPG Distributor of that area.
- In the below section you will get all the KYC form so easily check.
|Ujjwala Application Form Hindi||Click Here|
|Ujjwala Application Form English||Click Here|
|Ujjwala KYC Application Form Hindi||Click Here|
|Ujjwala KYC Application Form English||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Scheme||Click Here|