Startup India Scheme is an initiative of government of India launched by the Honorable Prime minister Mr. Narendra Modi on dated 16th January 2016 at Vigyan Bhawan New Delhi. The objective of Startup India Scheme is to support startups so they can be developed and to catalyze entrepreneurship among peoples who are willing to start their businesses. Startup India Scheme wants to generate the employment because it is beneficial for economic development and also motivate the youth of the nations for entrepreneurship. If your idea is innovative & different from others and you want to do something that can create new sources of job generation, employment generation or wealth creation then you may easily registered under the Startup India Scheme. PM Modi Startup India Scheme 2019 will definitely play an important role in making new india.
Table of Contents
About Startup India 2020
The entrepreneurs of the country who want to start their business in a sustainable manner and they have a scalable business model with a high potential of employment generation or wealth creation may easily registered under the Startup India Scheme. A number of benefits are provided by the government of India to the Registered Startups. There are some conditions to register under the Startup India Scheme which will be discussed in below section. You may also check all the benefits, Key features and Registration process.
Brief Summary Of Startup India
|Scheme name||Startup India Scheme|
|Launched by||PM Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Launched date||16th January 2016|
|Ministry||Ministry of Commerce and Industry|
|Start date to register||Available Now|
|Last date to register||No last date|
|Objective||To support startups|
|Category||Central govt. scheme|
Key features of Startup India
- Government has provided fund of 2500 crore for startups.
- Approved credit guarantee fund of rupee 500 crore
- Firm or company has some new ideas with a high potential of employment generation or wealth creation.
Benefits of Startup India
- Tax benefits for 3 years are given to the startups
- Self certifications for labor laws.
- Up to 80% rebate in filing fees of patent application.
- Government provides environment certifications.
- It reduces the regulatory burdens at startups.
- You may easily apply for central and state government tenders after the approval of startup India.
- Legal support and fast racking patent examinations.
- It provide platform and ecosystem with lot of mentors Such as incubation centers, SIDBI registered funds etc
- You will become a part in growth of economy.
- Check EoDB Grand Challenge
Eligibility for Startup India
- Your company should be private limited company or limited liability partnerships.
- Company should be registered partnership firm.
- The firm should be new or not older than five years.
- The total turnover of the company or firm should be less than INR 25 crore rupees.
- Each company or firm should be approved from department of industrial policy and promotion (DIPP)
DIPP Approval For Startup India Scheme
For getting the approval from department of industrial policy and promotion (DIPP) your firm or company should fulfill the following conditions-
- Your firm or company should be funded by incubation fund/ angel fund/ private equity fund.
- The firm should have patent guarantee by Indian patent and trademark office.
- Recommendation letter by incubators.
Registration Process under Startup India
- You easily registered under the Startup India Scheme @ www.startupindia.gov.in
- In the below section we are also providing you all the direct links to register under the scheme.
- Click on the register section.
- Provide all required details.
- Explain your ideas in brief that how your idea is different from others.
- In the last of the section click on submit button
- If your firm and Company will fulfilling all the eligibility criteria then it will get approvals within 2 weeks (expected)
|Startup India Action Plan||Click Here|
|New Firm Registration||Click Here|
|Log in||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central govt. Scheme||Click Here|