shreyas.ac.in official web portal has been launched by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. Scheme for Higher Education Youth for Apprenticeship & Skills (SHREYAS) are now inviting the online application @shreyas.ac.in. The objective of the SHREYAS Scheme is to provide better job opportunities to the student after the completion of Higher education. shreyas.ac.in will improve employability among the students by introducing Apprenticeship and Skills Development. Ministry of Human Resource Development, Ministry of Skills Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) & the Ministry of Labour are the responsible departments for successful implementation of SHREYAS Scheme.
SHREYAS Scheme 2020
The minister of Human Resource Department has launched an official web portal shreyas.ac.in to provide industry-specific apprenticeship opportunities to fresh graduates in order to polish their skills and make them more employable. SHREYAS Scheme 2020 will mainly focus of non-technical degree courses such as BA, B.Com, BSc & General Degree Program. The Registration for SHREYAS Apprenticeship and Skills Development Scheme has start from 27th February 2019 at the official web portal@ Shreyas.ac.in so hurry up and make sure your registration.
About SHREYAS Scheme
|Scheme Name||SHREYAS Scheme|
|Launched By||Mr. Prakash Javadekar|
|Launched date||26th February 2019|
|Start date of Registration||Open For registration|
|Ministry||Ministry of Human Resource Development|
|Beneficiary||Higher Education Students|
|Objective||To ensure better job opportunities|
|Category||Central Govt. Scheme|
Objective of SHREYAS Scheme
- Scheme for Higher Education Youth for Apprenticeship and Skills (SHREYAS) wants to ensure that at least half of the students passing out of the higher education system should find suitable employment on completion of their degree programmes by 2022.
- SHREYAS Programme is considered for Primary BA, B.Com, BSc primarily non-technical degree Courses to introduce employable skills into their learning.
- Programme wants to improve the job opportunities for fresher’s after passing out from higher studies.
Eligibility For SHREYAS Apprenticeship 2020
- Any Higher Education pursuing student.
- Minimum age 18 years.
- Indian Citizen
- Check Post Office Saving Scheme
Key Factors Of SHREYAS
Employment Opportunities– Programme will boast the employment among the upcoming session graduates of the various Institutions because scheme is providing the better opportunities of Apprenticeship and Skills Training.
Implementation- Central government is implementing SHREYAS Scheme with help of Sector Skill Councils (SSCs) , initially the Banking Finance Insurance Services (BFSI), Retail, Health care, Telecom, Logistics, Media, Management services, ITeS and Apparel.
More than 40 higher educational institutions have collaborated to take up this apprenticeship programme.
Benefits of shreyas.ac.in
- It will provide better opportunities of Job employment
- Scheme will boast the no technical courses sector
- It will provide better futures to the students of India
- Employment ration will increase.
SHREYAS Scheme Helpline Number
- 079-2326-8346 (Mon to Fri-10.00 am to 6:00 pm)
- Send us your query anytime@ firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply Under SHREYAS Scheme
- First of all visit at the official web portal@ shreyas.ac.in.
- In the below section you will get all the direct links.
- Click on the Registration Section.
- When click on the Section a new window will open with registration.
- Fill all the required details & Click on Submit Button