To make the pension system easier, the government has launched the sampann pension management system or popularly known as the system for accounting and management of pension. Today under this article, we will share with the readers all about the sampann Yojana which has been launched for all of the pensioners of the country. In this article, we will share the details about the system which has been launched to make the process of allocating pension easier. In this article, we will talk about the management system and the web portal which has been designed for all of the pensioners.
About Sampann Pension
Sampann Pension Management System has launched by honourable Prime Minister Mr Narendra Modi on Dated 29th December 2018. The objective of the scheme is to manage all process of Telecommunication department Pensioners such as sanctioning of pension, transferring pensions, solving the grievances of the beneficiaries Sampann Pension Management System will provide the transparency among the Pensioners and government. The telecom department employee with the help of this Sampann Pension Scheme portal may easily check the status of the pension and as well as they can apply for the Pension.
CPMS-Pension Management Sampann
Under the Pension Management Sampann portal total 5 Lakh beneficiaries will avail the benefits but now at this time 3.5 Lakh pensioners/family pensioners has covered. The Sampann Pension Management System will manage the sanctioning of pension sufficient time duration and it will reduce time taken in pension sanctioning process. The main objective of the Telecom Pensioners Management Sampann portal is to digitally connect all Pensioners of the country so that they easily check their pension status & easily get the solutions of the grievances.
Sampann Pension Management System
SAMPANN or better known as System for Accounting and Management of Pension) is the brand name for the Comprehensive Pension Management System (CPMS). Through the implementation of the sampann pension management system, an easier way will be concluded to distribute pension to all of the pensioners who are present in our country. CPMS is a web portal for the following process-
- Pension Processing
- Direct Disbursement
- Accounting, and Auditing of Pension
- Pensionary Benefits to Pensioners of Department of Telecommunication.
Brief Summary Of Sampann Yojana
|Scheme name||Sampann Yojana|
|Launched by||PM Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Launched date||29th December 2018|
|Beneficiary||Telecom Department Pensioners|
|Objective||To digitalized pension system|
|Category||Central govt. Scheme|
The telecom department of India is now going to connect all the 29 states pensioners with a single portal which is known as comprehensive pension management scheme (CPMS). The related data of the pensioners will be provided at dotpension.gov.in. The Sampann Pension management scheme will reduce the time taken in sanctioning the first pension due to late physical movement of PPO from sanctioning authorities to banks via Central Pension Processing Cells (CPPCs) or to Post Offices, delay in payment of arrears of pension after revision, wrong disbursement of pension due to error and painful recovery.
Objectives Of The Portal
Sampan pension management system will be providing the following objectives to all of the pensioners of the country:-
- Direct Credit of pensionary benefits and pension to Pensioners’ Bank Account.
- Bringing greater transparency in the processing of pensions.
- Reducing delays in disbursement of pension and arrears of pension.
- Digitization of forms and streamlining in HoO and CCA offices to reduce time and effort.
- Optimum utilization of resources in processing and disbursement of pension.
- Providing timely updates and alerts to the Pensioners.
- Creating a platform for direct interaction with pensioners for serving them better.
- Improving the quality of service through consistent and standardized work programs.
- Creating a faster and more responsive online grievance registration and redressal system.
Benefits of Sampann Yojana
There are many benefits of the sampann pension management system, some of the benefits are given below:-
- First of all, the main benefit through the implementation of the portal is the easier distribution of the pension that will be given to the central government authorities.
- Secondly, the pensioners were able to receive their payment electronically ie directly in their bank account.
- Faster distribution of pension will be made available to all of the beneficiaries.
- The sanctioning time will be reduced.
- You can also access your pension from anywhere around the world.
- The process of pension distribution will be transparent to all of the pensioners.
How To Register Under Sampann Yojana
To apply yourself under the sampann pension management system you can follow the simple steps given below:-
- First of all, the retired Telecom Department pensioner or worker will have to submit the offline hard copy of the form to the concerned department of the scheme or portal.
- The worker or the pensioner if is able to fulfill the eligibility criteria then the Telecom Department will add him or her to the concerned portal.
- After you are already added under the sampann pension management system then a login ID and password will be sent to your registered email id or phone number.
To login yourself under the sampann pension management system portal you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- Visit the official website of the portal given here.
- On the webpage, click on the login tab.
- Enter the User Name.
- Now Enter Password.
- Enter Captcha.
- Click on the Login button.
|CPMS Additional information||Click Here|
|Sampann yojana User manual||Click Here|
|Sampann Bank under taking||Click Here|
- Toll-Free number – 1800-113-5800
- (Timings – 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM except on weekends & gazetted holidays)
- Centralized helpdesk Mail Id – sampann.cpms-dot[at]gov[dot]in