Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana Hospital List| राष्ट्रीय स्वास्थ्य बीमा योजना in Hindi| National Health Insurance Scheme Registration| RSBY Card
To protect the rights of the unorganized sector of India, the Government of India have come up with the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana. Through the implementation of the राष्ट्रीय स्वास्थ्य बीमा योजना, benefits will be provided to the people who are involved in unorganized employment. In this article today, we will share with everyone the specifications of the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana. In this article, we will share the procedure through which you can apply online for the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana. Under this article, we will also share a step-by-step guide through which you can apply yourself under the scheme. We have shared important details such as eligibility criteria, features, benefits, and other things.
Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY)
The condition of the unorganized sector of India is very poor, the people who work for the unorganized sectors sometimes belong to below the poverty line category. The unorganized workers also suffer from various problems such as physical or mental disability because of irregular working hours. The limitation of an unorganized sector is the non-availability of financial incentives for the workers. To overcome all these limitations the government has launched the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana.
Details Of Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana
|Name||Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY)|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Beneficiaries||Workers of the Unorganized Sector|
Benefits Of राष्ट्रीय स्वास्थ्य बीमा योजना
There are many benefits of Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana some of them are as follows;-
- The government authorities also provide an insurance cover of up to 30000 rupees which is available for all of the patients belonging to the unorganized sector.
- Medical insurance cover is paid jointly by the Central Government and the respective State Governments.
- The main motive through the implementation of this medical insurance to provide health benefits to all of the beneficiaries.
- The government will also pay up to Rs.750 per family per year as the premium amount.
- Smart card will be issued by the government authorities so that the smooth functioning of the scheme takes place.
- Poor families will get cashless treatment in any of the empanelled hospitals located across the country.
If you want to enrol yourself under the scheme then you have to follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant must belong to a below poverty line (BPL) category household.
- The applicant must include in the district BPL list created by the government.
- Applicant must be an unorganized worker.
- You can apply for the scheme if you are a-
- Construction worker (registered with the Welfare Boards)
- Railway porter
- Sanitation worker
- Domestic worker
- MNREGA worker
- Rickshaw puller
- There is no age limit
Necessary Documents for Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Income Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- BPL Ration card
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Incentives Under RSBY
The following incentives will be provided to the beneficiaries of the scheme:-
- Hospitalization expenses- To waive off the medical bill of the beneficiaries incentive of Rs 30,000 will be provided per year. The incentives will be based on predetermined package rates
- Transport expenses- Rs.100 per hospitalization subject to a maximum of Rs.1,000 per year will be provided as transportation expenses to all of the beneficiaries.
Enrollment Process under RSBY For 2022
To enrol all of the beneficiaries in the scheme, the following procedure will be taken into consideration:-
- First, an electronic list of eligible BPL households will be provided to the insurer.
- The company will then prepare an enrollment schedule for each village, along with dates.
- The BPL list including important dates will be then posted in each village at the enrollment station.
- Finally, mobile enrollment stations will be set up at local centers in each village.
- The enrollment stations will collect all of the details of the beneficiaries.
- The beneficiary will have to pay the fee of Rs. 30
- The smart card along with important information will be provided on the spot.
- The list of households that have been issued smart cards will be sent to the state nodal agency.
- This list of enrolled households is maintained centrally and is the basis for financial transfers from the Government of India to the state governments.
Process To Apply for Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana
To avail the services the applicants must follow the following step by step procedure:-
- First, the beneficiaries will have to visit the hospital or the official website.
- The beneficiary then will have to visit the RSBY help desk.
- Verification of the identity will take place.
- In case of hospitalization, the assistant at the help desk checks whether the procedure is in the list of pre-specified packages.
- If the procedure is in the list, the appropriate prescribed package is selected from the menu.
- If the procedure is not in the package list, the help desk assistant checks with the insurer regarding the price for that procedure.
- At discharge, the pre-specified cost of the procedure is deducted from the amount available on the card.
- Transportation expenses of Rs. 100 is also paid at the time of the discharge by the hospital authorities.
After the hospital has paid the transport and medical bills of the beneficiaries, the hospitals need to send an electronic report to the insurer/ Third Party Administrator (TPA). The Insurer/ TPA will go through the verification information which sends the hospital authority. The payment will be made to the hospital within a specified time period after successful verification.