Pre Budget 2021 will be presented by our New Elected Modi 2.0 Government’s Finance Minister Mrs. Nirmala Sitharaman on 5th July 2019. Now at this time Finance Minister is doing Meetings with farm bodies, agricultural experts, farm economists and agriculture organizations to find out the solution of boosting agricultural production and doubling the Farmer income. This Pre budget 2021 Meeting will be held between dates of June 11 to June 23.we may expect that in their Full time Union Budget Government will also discuss on all the promises which they had made in Manifesto 2020. The Main Focus of discussion will be on Agriculture growth, Economy, Security, Tax, Employment, Health, Education and infrastructure Development.
Table of Contents
Provide Your Suggestions for Union Budget 2021
Any citizen of India who have better suggestions, how to be our next Union budget and they want to share with government of India may provide their suggestions at the official email@example.com. The last date of providing ideas & suggestions is 20th June 2019. Under the event any citizen of India may participate before last date. After that Ministry of Finance will accept those ideas & suggestions which will be more common.
Modi 2.0 Government Fiscal Budget 2021
The First Full time women Finance Minister Mrs. Nirmala Sitharaman are now doing discussion with Ministry of Agriculture, agricultural experts and farmer welfare bodies for generating better option of agricultural development. Recently Revenue secretary Mr. Ajay Bhushan Pandey held a meeting the Industry Experts to discuss about Industrial Taxes. The Financial Minister has already cleared that she will not make major changes in the sanction amount for different ministries and departments in the interim Budget.
Key Highlights of Modi 2.0 Pre Budget 2021
|Pre Budget 2021
|Name of Minister
|Mrs. Nirmala Sitharaman
|Ministry of Finance
|Union Budget of India
|Date of Releasing
|In July 2019
|1 year duration
|Central govt. Scheme
Main Focus Area of Pre Budget
- National Security
- Infrastructure Development
- Women Welfare Scheme
How to Provide Suggestion for Union Budget
- First of Visit to the Official Website@ www.mygov.in.
- Now in the Second Step Click on the “Provide Suggestion for Union Budget” Option.
- After that a new tab will open. Now click on the Login Section to participate under the event.
- After That if you are an existing user than Login with Registered Email ID/Mobile No. and Password.
- If you are visiting at this website First time than click on Register Now Button and Fill all the required details such as Name, Email ID, Mobile Number and DOB etc.
- After the successful Registration a Verification Code and Password generating Web link will be sent on your Registered Email Id.
- Now after the verification Click on the Login Button and then after successful Login Post Your idea & Suggestion to Government.