Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rojgar Yojana is a central government scheme. This scheme has been launched by our honourable Prime Minister Mr Narendra Modi. Online application forms are invited by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship for this scheme. On this page we are going to provide you with the information such as who can apply for the scheme, how to apply for the scheme, what documents are applicant need, what are the scheme benefits and much other information, please read the further stated session for of this page.
About Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rojgar Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rojgar Yojana is an initiative of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship for the development of the entrepreneurship quality among the youngsters of the country. Under this scheme, 2200 colleges, 300 schools, 500 ITIs and 50 Entrepreneurship Development Centers are delivering entrepreneurship education and training to the youth students of the country. This is the golden opportunity for the youth to develop new skills and learn new things.
PM Rojgar Yojana 2021
PMYY Scheme is implemented by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSME), Government of India. The total Time period of PM Rojgar yojana 2020 is five years from 2016 to 2021. The objective of Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rojgar Yojana 2021 is to provide entrepreneurship education and training to over 7 lakh students in 5 years through 3050 Institutes
Brief Detail Of PMYY Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rojgar Yojana|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Mr. Narender Modi|
|Launched date||November 2016|
|Launched for||The youth of the country|
|Department||Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSME)|
Objective of the scheme
The primary objective of starting Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rojgar Yojana is to provide entrepreneurship education and training to over 7 lakh students in 5 years through 3050 Institutes.
Target Beneficiaries under Yuya Rojgar Yojana
- Traditional students enrolled in degree programme across undergraduate/ postgraduate courses/ PhD programme/ Diploma
- School Students
- Students in Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs)
- All citizens including the unorganized sector, women, and existing entrepreneurs in rural as well as urban areas
Benefits Of Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana
- The scheme will increase the employment scale of the country
- This scheme will increase the self-confidence of the youth for self-working
- This scheme will make youth self-dependent
- It will promote small scale business in the country
- This scheme will help in generating new working ideas.
- Age of the applicant is a must in between 18 to 35 years.
- Applicants of SC/STs, ex-servicemen, physically handicapped and women will get 10 years upper age relaxation
- Applicant must be unemployed
- Applicant must pass at least 8th standard
- The income of the applicants including husband/ wife and parents should not more than 40000/- per month
- Applicant must be a resident of the area for at least 3 years
- Applicant should not be a defaulter of any nationalized financial institution/ bank/ cooperative bank.
- Driving License
- EDP Training certificate
- Copy of the Proposed Project Profile
- Experience certificates
- Qualification certificates
- Technical certificates
- Date of Birth certificate
- Residence proof (ration card or Aadhaar card or domicile certificate or voter ID card)
- Income certificate issued by Mandal Revenue Officer
- Caste certificate
Prime Minister Yuva Rojgar Yojana
The Entrepreneurs of India can easily join the entrepreneurship educational Training Centre anywhere in India according to their suitability. In the below section we are providing the complete list of Empanelled-Institutes under the Prime Minister Yuva Rojgar Yojana so check out the list.
Key Points OF PMYY Scheme
- overall Cost of Scheme is 500 Crore.
- complete Duration of Scheme is 5 Years (2016-2021)
- Total Participating Institutions are above 3000
How To Apply Online in PM Yuya Rojgar Yojana
Applicants need to follow the further stated steps to apply for this scheme:
- To register yourself you need to go to the official website of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSME) which is “www.pmyuva.org”
- From home page of the website you need to go to the registration option
- Now fill the registration form with all the required details
- Upload the necessary documents and scanned image
- Submit the application by click submit option
- Must take a printout of the form for further reference
Help Line Number
|Details PM yuva yojana||Click Here|
|Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojna: Training Calendar||Click Here|
|Online Registration||Click Here|
|Objectives & Target||Click Here|
|Implementation Framework||Click Here|
|Key Components||Click Here|
|PMYY Scheme Process||Click Here|
|MSME Offcial Website||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
It is a central government initiative for the development of entrepreneurship skills among the youth of the country. Under this scheme centers are open by the government for entrepreneurship education and training.
Any of the desired contenders who meet the eligibility conditions can apply for this scheme.
No. for this scheme applicants need to seek online application only.
Yes, 10 years upper age relaxation.
For any query you can contact on helpline number 01204017095 or +91 1204017097 or +91 1204017096 and email id email@example.com.