Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan was launched by the honorable Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi on dated the 31st July 2016. The motive of starting PMSMA scheme is to provide the Free Health Check-ups to the pregnant women of the country. Under Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan for providing the incentive cares to the Pregnant Women’s of rural and urban areas, the government serves the health check-ups facility on 9th day of every month till the delivery of the child.
PMSMA is an incentive care facility for the maternity women’s of the country. By this implementing the Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan the central government wants to increase the healthy and safe deliver of the child. This PMSMA will surely increase the healthily birth ratio in the country. Because in our country the people of rural and areas are not much aware about the mother and child protection as much as other countries are aware so the government wants to aware peoples about it.
Brief Details of PMSMA
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan|
|Launched By||Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Ministry||Ministry of Health & Family Welfare|
|Last date||No last date|
|Category||Central Government scheme|
|Objective||To provide protection the maternity|
Benefits of PMSMA
- Free check-ups are provided
- Reduction in the number of maternal and neonatal deaths in our country.
- Green Sticker – for women with no risk factor detected
- Red Sticker – for women with high risk pregnancy
PMSMA Free Check up Scheme
The Indian government was launched a PMSMA for providing Free Check up and protection to the maternity of the country. The registered women under the Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan will get r assured, comprehensive and quality antenatal care, free of cost, universally to all pregnant women on the 9th of every month. This scheme has started under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. These PMSMA Free Check up will be provided to the beneficiary women in Public Health hospitals, in PHCs/ CHCs, DHs. This scheme is applicable for both urban and rural areas women.
How to apply in Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan
- There are a simple and easy registration procedure is available for the aspirant women.
- There is no online procedure is available till now.
- For getting registration under Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan you have to contact PMSMA centers of your region.
- Pregnant women for registration contact to the PMSMA Regional Center.
- We are providing you the list of regional centers.
|Find PMSMA Regional Center|
|Central Govt. Scheme|