Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana has announced by the Finance Minister Mr. Piyush Goyal in Budget 2020. Under the PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana the workers of unrecognized sector whose monthly income is less than Rs. 15000 may avail the benefits. Only by contributing Rs. 100 per month the beneficiary will get Rs. 3000 per month after 60 year age. Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana is also known social security pension scheme for Economic Weaker Section. Check complete information scuh as Eligibility, Key Factors & Apply Online dates in the below section.
PM Social Security Pension Scheme 2020
Today on Dated 1st February 2019 Finance minister has presented the Fiscal Budget 2020. Under the speech of Union Budget they introduced about PM Social Security Pension Scheme 2020 will help to empower the retirement of the unrecognized sector Workers. Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana will provide the benefits of the scheme up to 10 crore workers. This scheme will cover the lower class workers such as labor, plumber, mechanic, sweeper, construction workers etc .
About Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana|
|Launched By||Finance Minister Mr. Piyush Goyal|
|Launched date||1st February 2019|
|Start date of scheme||No announced yet|
|Beneficiary||unrecognized sector Workers|
|No of beneficiary||10 Crore approximate|
|Contribution||Rs 100 per month|
|Pension amount||Rs 3000 Per month|
|Category||Central govt. scheme|
Key Factors of Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
- Total Number of Beneficiary under the scheme is 10 Crore
- Amount of pension given to beneficiary is Rs. 3000 Per month
- The premium of pension is Rs. 100 Per month
- Pension scheme benefits will be after the Age of 60 years.
Eligibility For Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
According to the government guidelines, the PM-SYM scheme is a scheme designed for a large number of unorganized sector workers. Including rickshaw pullers, hawkers, mid-day meal laborers, agricultural laborers, construction laborers, beedi workers, handloom workers, leather industry workers, audio-visual workers. Here we are discussing the elibility criteria of the yojana
- Minimum age for the scheme is 18 years.
- Address proof
- ID Proof
- Company Identity card
- Bank account passbook
Check PM Modi Yojana
Benefits Of PM Social Security Pension
- The will provide the future security to the EWS Section workers
- Scheme will provide better survival opportunity to beneficiary
- Amount of premium is to low
How To Apply Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
- The applicants who want to Enroll under PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana have to visit nearest Common Services Centres (CSC) eGovernance Services India Limited (CSC SPV).
- The enrollment of the workers will be carried out by all the Common Services Centers in India.
- If you want to know more About Shram Yogi Maandhan Scheme visit to any LIC, EPFO/ESIC and all Labour offices of Central and State Governments.