Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana Form| शिशु विकास योजना| PM Shishu Vikas Yojana SIgn-in
Our Prime Minister has come up with the Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana for the year for the development of students of our country. Today under this article, we will share with our readers the specification of the Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana for the year 2021. In this article, we will share eligibility criteria, features, benefits and also application process that is applicable to apply for the scheme. In this article, each and every aspect regarding this scheme is mentioned very clearly.
PM Shishu Vikas Yojana (Fake)
Pradhan Mantri Shisu Vikash Yojana was introduced to the citizens of India to reduce the financial burden on poor and vulnerable groups. These problems often arise out of catastrophic hospital episodes and other mishaps also. The scheme will ensure smooth access to health services. Also through the implementation of this scheme, many benefits will be provided to all of the students across India.
Overview of Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana
|Name||Pradhan Mantri Shisu Vikash Yojana|
|Launched by||PM of India|
|Objective||Providing benefits to students across India|
Incentives Under The Scheme
The following incentives will be provided to the students of India through the implementation of the scheme:-
- For girl education-
- Rs 3000 after admission in Class 6th
- Rs 5000 after admission in Class 8th
- Rs 7000 after admission in Class 10th
- Rs 8000 after admission in Class 12th
- 2 lakhs on the age of 21 years for Self Employment
- The benefit covers Rs. 250,000 per child per year for Health
- 500,000 per child one time for higher education
- 250,000 per child for life.
The following eligibility criteria have to be followed if you want to enroll yourself under the Pradhanmantri Shishu Vikas Yojana:-
- The family income of the applicant should be less than 5 lakh
- The applicant must be a resident of India.
- All the school students can enroll themselves in this scheme.
- A One-time benefit of higher education insurance in the entire life will only be applicable.
- You need to add an account and complete KYC, to avail health insurance benefit
The following documents are required to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- PAN card
- Income certificate
- Bank details
(Fake) Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana Apply Online
To apply for the scheme you need to follow the following step by step procedure given below:-
- Visit the official website of the scheme.
- On the home page, click on the application form for Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana
- When the application form will appear, enter the details.
- Upload the documents mentioned above.
- Click on submit