Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana was launched under the Ministry of Women and Child Development Government of India. Responsible authority are governing the PMMVY Scheme from September 2017. Under Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana government will give the incentives to the pregnant women. Incentive amount under PMMVY is INR 6000/- and the Financial assistance will be serve in the 3 installments. The purpose of the scheme is to promote child birth ratio in the hospitals. PMMVY Scheme complete details & Application form are given in the below section.
PMMVY Scheme Details
Anganwadi Centre (AWC) and Approved Authorities such as local areas government hospitals are the responsible bodies for the implementation of the Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana on rural areas. The aspirants who want to apply under the Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana will have to submit the application form at the Anganwadi Centre/releatd authority of the state.
Brief Summary of PMMVY
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Launched Date||September 2017|
|Last Date to apply||No Last Date|
|Ministry||Ministry of Women and Child Development|
|Category||Central Government Scheme|
Benefits of PMMVY Scheme
The Government of India will provide the following incentive amount to the pregnant women. Complete detail and timing of installment are as follow-
|First Installment||Early Registration of pregnancy||INR 1,000|
|Second Installment||Received at least one ANC (can be claimed after 6 months of pregnancy)|
|Third Installment||ii. Child has received first cycle of BCG,|
OPV,DPT and Hepatitis-B or its equivalent
Required Documents for PMMVY Scheme
- Mother and Child Protection Card(MCP Card)
- Aadhaar Card (Both Mother & Father )
- Bank Account Passbook
- Address Proof
Key Features of PMMVY Scheme
The Government of India wants to protect the child and her mother from various diseases and so that government is giving the financial incentives to the pregnant women and for the implementation of the scheme Ministry of Women and Child Development is very serious. Ministry is organizing many programs for increasing the Awareness about the PMMVY Scheme.
PMMVY Application Form
- Pregnant women who want to avail the benefits Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana have to contact to the Anganwadi Worker/ASHA/ANM for application form.
- Now Beneficiary couple will fill the Form-A, Form-B and Form-C to avail the benefits of PMMVY Scheme.
- Pregnant women will fill Form-A application For Early Registration of pregnancy.
- After the 6 Six month of the birth of the child Pregnant women will fill Form-B
- Pregnant women will Form-C for last installment.
- The PMMVY Application Form & Declaration Forms are given in the just below section.
- Anganwadi Worker/ASHA/ANM will verify the Application form. They will forward the Forms to the next level.
- The Central Government authorized have the right to accept or reject the Application form.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|PMMVY User manual||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Get more Central Govt. Scheme||Click Here|