Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Form 2019 for Lower Income Group and Middle income Groups are available here. central government is now inviting Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Form 2019 for two categories the first one is Slum dwellers and the second one is Under Other 3 Components. If you come under these above categories then you may easily apply online for PMAY 2019 at pmaymis.gov.in. when you will go for applying PMAY Scheme 2019 you have to submit your 12 digit aadhar number in the first stage of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Registration and after the Aadhaar verification next step will open.
PMAY Apply Online
The aspirants who are searching for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Form 2019 may easily apply for the PMAY scheme 2019 with the help of provided information. The citizens of the urban areas who full fill the eligibility criteria may avail all the benefits of the scheme. First of all you should know about Slum Dwellers & Benefits under 3 components categories.
What Is The Mean Of Benefits Under 3 Components?
The economically weaker sections (EWS), Low-Income Groups (LIG), Middle-Income Groups (MIG) are come under the Benefits under 3 components. These criteria are categorized on the basis of the incomes of the family. For EWS your income must have an annual income up to Rs.3 lakhs, For LIG above Rs 3 lakhs and upto Rs 6 lakhs and for MIG Rs 6, 00,001 to Rs. 12 lakhs. If you come under these categories then you should apply online PMAY Scheme in Benefits under 3 components.
What Is Slum Dwellers?
A slum is an area where 60 to 70 households or approximately 300 people stay in poorly built residences. The environment of these areas is unhygienic and they lack proper infrastructure, drinking water and sanitation facilities. If you live on these areas then you will be considered as slum dwellers. Check PMAY CLSS Scheme
Eligibility Criteria For PMAY Apply Online 2019
- Aadhar card
- LIG & MIG Income Group
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Check also PM Modi Yojana 2019
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Apply Online (Slum Dwellers & Benefits under 3 Components)
- First of go to the official website @ pmaymis.gov.in.
- We are also providing you the all direct links in the below section.
- Click on the citizen assessment.
- Then click on the Slum Dwellers section & Benefits under 3 components.
- When you click on the section a new window will open.
- Enter your aadhar number and name as per your aadhar card and click on the submit button.
- You also use the 16 digit Virtual ID in place of Aadhar number.
- After submission of the Adhar number a new window will open with the application form
- Fill all the details in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Form 2019 coorectly.
- After filling all the details check again all the details again.
- Click on the submit button.
- After successfully submission of the application form.
- An application assessment ID will be provided to you.
- In the next step after successful registration your filled form will be forward to the regional municipality for further process.
|Apply online Slum Dwellers||Click Here|
|Apply online for Benefits Under 3 Components||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central govt. scheme||Click Here|