Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India has launched CLSS Awas Portal on 25th November 2019 under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban. On this portal i.e. pmayuclap.gov.in, contenders may get various facilities linked with the PMAY-U like tracker, subsidy calculator and can even check eligibility. Applicants who desire to know more about the CLSS Awas portal such as the procedure to track CLSS Interest Subsidy Application, eligibility for a home loan, and many more you need to read this article carefully up to the end.
CLSS Awas Portal- pmayuclap.gov.in
Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme is a central sector scheme under PMAY wherein interest subsidy on a home loan is provided. The loan subsidy for purchase, construction or enhancement of house is provided through CNAs and PLIs to the EWS/LIG/ MIG beneficiaries. To let the beneficiaries, track their application status to avoid public grievance a web-based real-time monitoring system CLSS Awas Portal (pmayuclap.gov.in) is developed by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India.
This portal is a common platform for MoHUA, CNAs, PLIs, Beneficiaries and Citizens. The official launch of the portal was made on 25th November 2019 under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban aim is to provide the affordable housing facility to the poor peoples by 2022.
CLSS Awas Portal Highlights
|Name of the portal||CLSS Awas Portal|
|launched by||Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs|
|Portal launched on||25th November 2019|
Features of CLSS Awas Portal
- A common platform for MoHUA, CNAs, PLIs, Beneficiaries and Citizens
- Now the Aadhaar verification and De-duplication of beneficiaries will be done at the time of submission of application
- You can track the CLSS Interest Subsidy Application on CLAP portal
- CLAP is not able to process the individual application,
- CLAP is enabled for verification at the initial stage,
- The CLAP is enabling the timely release of subsidy,
- CLAP is enabled for transparency and minimizing grievances
CLSS Application Tracker– pmayuclap.gov.in
Now applicants need not rush to the banks to know their application status. 5 stages have been incorporated in CLSS tracker as mentioned below.
- Application ID generated
- Due diligence by PLI
- Claim uploaded on Central Nodal Agency Portal
- Subsidy claim approved
- Subsidy released to PLI
CLSS Eligibility for Home Loans (PMAY-U)
|S.No||Annual Household Income||Minimum Carpet Area (sq.mt)||Reduction in EMI per month||Overall Savings (INR)|
|EWS||Upto Rs. 3 lakh||60 sq.mt||Rs. 2500||More than 6 lakh|
|LIG||Rs. 3 to 6 lakh||60 sq.mt||Rs. 2500||More than 6 lakh|
|MIG-I||Rs. 6 to 12 lakh||160 sq.mt||Rs. 2250||More than 5.4 lakh|
|MIG-II||Rs. 12 lakh to Rs. 18 Lakh||200 sq.mt||Rs. 2200||More than 5.3 lakh|
Procedure to Track Application In CLSS Tracker
- Open the CLAP website which is “pmayuclap.gov.in”
- Go to “CLSS Tracker” from home page
- Enter your Application ID
- Verify your Application ID by enter the OTP sent on your mobile number
- Application status will appear on the screen
CLSS Subsidy Calculator
- If you want to Check Subsidy at CLSS Loan amount then Firstly of All you have to visit at the official web portal of Credit Link Subsidy Scheme(CLAP Portal)
- Now at the homepage of CLSS Scheme, you will get a “Subsidy Calculator” Option.
- Click on this Option and open a new window with required Details.
- Now enter First Disbursement Date, Current Disbursement Date, Loan Tenure (in Months), Current Disbursement Installment and Amount Disbursed before this Installment.
- After entering all details carefully you will get Subsidy amount of details on your computer screen