Pm kisan Tractor Yojana: Pradhan Mantri Tractor Yojana is a subsidy scheme provided by the Government of India to facilitate farmers. India is an agricultural country and almost half of its population is dependent on agriculture. In such a situation, the farmer brothers not only have to spend on their fields and crops but also have to spend on farming equipment and the tractor is one of the main farming equipment used by farmers. The tractor is very useful in farming and at the same time it is the most expensive farming equipment, farmers spend a very big amount to purchase the tractor. In order to overcome this problem government is providing subsidies of up to 50% on the purchase of a new tractor.
PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2023
The Government of India is offering tractors to all Kisan farmers in India under the PM Kisan Tractor Scheme farmers from all over the country can purchase tractors which is an essential commodity on any farming land the Kisan tractor scheme. AIIMS to cover a major portion of small and marginal formers residing in different states of India is it is a national scheme different state governments will be responsible for issuing the tractors of the farmers on subsidy the tractors issued under the scheme will be given to only one member of the house also the scheme promises some additional benefits for the female farmers making an application to the scheme.
Percentage subsidy assistance under the scheme is of varying degrees for each state various state governments are offering these tractors under the subsidy ranking from 25% by the Haryana government to even 80% in straight like Jharkhand.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2023 Key Highlights
|Name of Scheme||PM kisan Tractor Yojana 2023|
|Started By||Government of India|
|Objective||To provide subsidy on Tractor Purchase|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of India|
|Official Website||State Government Website|
Kisan Tractor Yojana Objective
The main objective of this scheme is to provide the subsidy for farming equipment like tractors, with the help of this scheme farmers are able to purchase farming equipment at a subsidised amount. This will help farmers to buy farming equipment at very low amounts, and this will leads to better income opportunities for the farmers of India. This scheme is for those farmers who do not have a lot of lands i.e. those who are smallholding farmers. The government is taking all these measures to increase the income of the farmers and make agriculture a profitable business.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Benefits
Here we are discussing the various benefits and highlights of this scheme, please read the post till the end for complete information.
- This scheme is operated by the Central Government of India.
- Farmers can get subsidy of up to 50% from the government on purchasing of new farming equipments.
- This will help farmers to own modern farming machinery at very low amount.
- With the help of these subsidised farming equipment farming will be easy for the farmers of India.
- Farmers can buy tractors of any company at half price. The rest half of the money is given by the government as subsidy.
- Farmers are given benefits under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana directly in their bank account, so it is necessary for farmers to have Aadhaar card linked in this bank account along with bank account.
- State governments also provide subsidy of 20 to 50% on tractors to the farmers at their own level.
- Under PM Kisan Tractor Scheme, while buying a new tractor, a subsidy of 20 to 50 percent is given directly into their bank account.
- Farmers will have to invest only 50 percent of the tractor amount from their pocket on the purchase of tractor after the application is approved.
Kisan Tractor Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Here we are discussing the various points of eligibility for the successful application of this scheme.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- The farmer should not have bought any tractor in the last 7 years.
- The applicant should have land in his name.
- Subsidy will be provided single time only on one tractor.
- The farmer receiving subsidy on tractor should not be linked to any other subsidy.
- Only one person from the family can apply for subsidy on tractor.
- One who is applying for this scheme should be of minimum age of 18 years and less than 60 years.
- Any relaxation in as depends upon the state government decision.
- Former buys only one tractor under this scheme.
- Applicant should fall under small or mariginal category.
- Applicants should not be already a beneficiary under similar kind of subsidy scheme.
- Applicants insure that they have not purchased any tractor in last 7 years.
Important Documents Required
Here is a list of important documents required for the successful application of this scheme.
- Aadhar card,
- Paper of Land
- Bank details
- Passport size photo
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Application Process
Here we are discussing the application mode for this scheme. Applicants can apply for this scheme with the help of Common Service Centers CSC, while applicants from the state of Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, etc can apply for this scheme by using online mode. We are providing a state-wise list for application mode. Please check the below provided state wise list for detailed information.
Here is a list of states observing offline application mode through Jan Seva Kendra/ CSC centres
|Name of State||Mode of Application|
|Andaman and Nicobar||Offline Application through CSC Centre|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Offline Application through CSC Centre|
|Andhra Pradesh||Offline Application through CSC Centre|
|Punjab||Offline Application through CSC Centre|
|Chhattisgarh||Offline Application through CSC Centre|
|Dadra Nagar Haveli||Offline Application through CSC Centre|
|Daman and Diu||Offline Application through CSC Centre|
|Gujarat||Offline Application through CSC Centre|
|Himachal Pradesh||Offline Application through CSC Centre|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Offline Application through CSC Centre|
|Jharkhand||Offline Application through CSC Centre|
|Karnataka||Offline Application through CSC Centre|
|Kerala||Offline Application through CSC Centre|
|Manipur||Offline Application through CSC Centre|
|Meghalaya||Offline Application through CSC Centre|
|Mizoram||Offline Application through CSC Centre|
|Nagaland||Offline Application through CSC Centre|
|Orissa||Offline Application through CSC Centre|
|Pondicherry||Offline Application through CSC Centre|
|Sikkim||Offline Application through CSC Centre|
|Tamil Nadu||Offline Application through CSC Centre|
|Telangana||Offline Application through CSC Centre|
|Uttrakhand||Offline Application through CSC Centre|
|Tripura||Offline Application through CSC Centre|
|West Bengal||Offline Application through CSC Centre|
|Uttar Pradesh||Offline Application through CSC Centre|
Here is a list of states observing online application mode
|Name of State||Application Mode|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
How to PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Apply Online
Beneficiaries who are willing to apply online can visit the above-provided state-wise links.
- First you need to click on the above provided link as per your state
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage you need to select the scheme
- Next you need to enter the required details like phone number, adhar number, bank details etc.
- Upload the required documents
- And submit the application form.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana State Wise List
|Andhra Pradesh||Offline Application|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
|Odisha||CSC Centre/ Offline|
|Telangana||Offline (CSC Centre)|
|Tamil Nadu||Offline (CSC Centre)|
|Uttar Pradesh||Offline (CSC Centre)|
Hope you get the complete information about the Pm Kisan Tractor Scheme. . To get more information about other Government schemes, Scholarship programs, please visit our website regularly because we update it on daily basis.
What is the Benefit of Kisan Tractor Yojana?
The major benefit of this scheme is to provide hai 20-50% subsidy while purchasing a new tractor for farming the Indian farmers are the target beneficiaries and the scheme is to be implant by the state government .
Can we Buy Tractor on EMI?
Amount of Red by the most of the landers is itself the cost of the tractor including tractor implements tractor loan EMIs monthly installments can be paid monthly quarterly or half early depending on the applicant chosen loan tenure.