Table of Contents
What Is Direct Farmer Income Support Scheme?
In recent month various state governments has announced a number of Scheme Such as Telangana’s Rythu Bandhu Scheme, Odisha’s Kalia Scheme & Jharkhand Krishi Ashirwad Yojana. Now it was time to announce by the central government so the government has announced PM Kisan Samman Nidhi. The motive of all above scheme is one to support small & Marginal Farmers.
Overview Of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2022
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
|FM Mr. Piyush Goyal
|1st February 2019
|Ministry of agriculture & farmer welfare
|Start date of scheme
|Last date of scheme
|Not Declared Yet
|Small & Marginal Farmers
|To number of beneficiary
|Benefit of scheme
|Rs 6000 per year
|Cost of the scheme
|Rs.75, 000 crore
|Central govt. Scheme
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Objective
The one and only objective of PM Farmer Samman Nidhi Scheme is to provide a better livelihood to each farmers of the country. You know that over country’s economic is completely depend up on agriculture. Around 75 % peoples of the country are connected with agriculture so it is necessary to update over agricultural system if we want to develop. According the sources 1st installment under PM- Income Support Scheme will be credit through DBT mode before the 31st date of month March ..
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Fey Factors
- Beneficiary– It will cover around 12 crore small and marginal farmer.
- Cost of Scheme– The cost of the scheme is Rs.75, 000 crore
- Objective– The objective of Proposed to provide financial aid for Cultivation purposes.
- Financial aid– The financial aid will be provided in three Equal installments of Rs 2000 through Direct Bank Transfer (DBT) mode
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana of Eligibly
- You should have agricultural Land Up To 2 Hectares.
- Agricultural land Papers
- Identity Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Passbook
How To Apply Kisan Samman Nidhi