PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Registration for Small & Marginal Farmers Will be done at State/UT level. PM Kisan 2020 Application Form & online registration process will be done by all State Government Nodal Department. After PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Registration the State/UT Nodal Officer will upload village/district wise list of Small & Marginal Farmers (SMF) with the help of local NIC State Unit. There are 3 ways by which All state government will select the Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary list. For Getting Complete Information Stay with us
Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Registration 2020
In the Party Manifesto BJP has mentioned that if their party will come in power again then they will expand the Scheme Coverage area According to Manifesto ” Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to all – We have launched Scheme to ensure financial support to farmers owning land up to 2 hectares. We will further expand the coverage of the scheme to all the farmers in the country”. Now each and every farmer(large, marginal & Small) is eligible to apply for Scheme.
PM Kisan Scheme Application Form
The aspirants of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana may avail of all benefits of the scheme after including the beneficiary list of Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana. The all-state government of the county will include all the beneficiaries under the scheme there is no need to register himself/herself under the scheme. Check all the required document lists and eligibility criteria in the below section because on the basis of these factors the government will release the Kisan Samman Nidhi beneficiary list.
Document Required for PM Kisan Registration
- Aadhaar Number
- Aadhaar enrollment number (If Aadhaar not available)
- ID proof (Driving license, Voter ID etc)
- Bank Account Number.
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number (optional)
- Farm-Size in Hectare (optional)
- Survey Number (optional)
- Khasra Number(optional)
Eligibility for Kisan Samman Nidhi Application Process
- Small & Marginal Farmers of the country.
- The farmers who have up to 2 Hectares Cultivated land.
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana beneficiary.
- Soil Health Card Beneficiary.
PM Kisan Scheme Selection Process
- There is no Online process is available to apply for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana e the State/UT Governments will identify the beneficiaries and upload the beneficiary details on the web portal for the scheme.
- State governments will also use the Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC) for this purpose.
- The official website of the PM Kisan Scheme is providing a provision for fresh entry of farmers.
- After making the PM Kisan Scheme beneficiary list the state government will upload it at
- The States Nodal Officer shall submit a district-wise e-Signed list of SMF to Program Division of DAC&FW through PM Kisan Portal.
- After getting the Kisan Samman Beneficiary list central government will release the Rs 6000 in three equal installments of Rs. 2000. These three installments will be released after four months.
How To Apply For PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
There is no need to apply under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana. All-State & Union Territory will include the Small & Marginal Farmers (SMF) under the scheme as per the given procedure in the above section. The central government is not directly inviting PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Registration & application form of the beneficiary.
|Download Guidelines||Click Here|
|Scheme additional information||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Central govt. Scheme||Click Here|