Public Financial Management System (PFMS) Scholarship 2020 is an initiative taken by the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. This scheme is for the students who are not able to pay their fee due to financial crises. Applicants can apply and check payment through official website i.e pfms.nic.in. Desired readers may read the further session of this page to grab the scheme related information such as who can apply, how to apply, documents needed, procedure to know your payment and other related information.
Overview of pfms.nic.in Scholarship List
|Name of the scheme||Public Financial Management System (PFMS) Scholarship|
|Launched by||Public Financial Management System- PFMS Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance|
|Type of scheme||Center Government Scheme|
PFMS Scholarship List at pfms.nic.in
PFMS Scholarship List 2020 is now available here. Public Financial Management System (PFMS) Scholarship is for the students who belong to a poor family of reserved category. The government will provide financial assistance to the students for their further studies. Here is the scholarship listed under this scheme:
- National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- Universities/ College Students
- Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students
PFMS Scholarship Bank List
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
- Axis bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind bank
- Punjab National bank
- RBL bank
- South Indian bank
- Standard chartered bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.
- Canara bank
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- Central bank of India
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Andhra bank
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.
- City union bank ltd
- Corporation bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Dena bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Karur vysya bank
- Karnataka bank
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Indian overseas bank
- Indian bank
- IDBI bank
- State bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank ltd.
- Syndicate bank
- Yes bank ltd
- Vijaya bank
- United bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- UCO bank
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- Federal bank ltd
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- Tamilnad mercantile bank ltd
- Applier should be an Indian citizen
- The annual income of the appliers family should not more than Rs. 6 lakh
- Age of the applier is must in between 18 to 25 years
- Applier must pass 10th standard examination
- Aadhaar card
- Educational certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Fee receipt
- Bank detail
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate etc.
Procedure to apply for PFMS Scholarship
- To apply you need to visit the official website of the Public Financial Management System- Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance
- From home page search “PFMS Scholarship Student Registration” link and click on it
- Now you need to select “Scholarship to Universities/College Students” and enter the information
- Upload the necessary documents and complete the details as asked in the form
- Submit the form by click “submit” option. Must take a print out of the form for further use.
Procedure to Know Your Payment under PFMS Scholarship
- To know your payment you need to visit the official website of the Public Financial Management System
- From home page, you need to click “know your payment” option
- Now enter the details such as bank, account number and captcha code shows on the screen
- Click search option and you will grab the information
Applicants may contact the toll-free number 1800 118 111 for any query related to the scheme or email at helpdesk-pfms[at]gov[dot]in.
Different scholarships have different fund/ amount.