One Nation One Mobility Card Apply Online| NCMC Card Apply| National Common Mobility Card| NCMC Card Charges
To compete with the fast-growing world, digitalization is one primary component. Keeping in mind the importance of digitalization in the development of a country, one such initiative called One Nation One Mobility Card has been started by the prime minister of our country. These are also called NCMC Cards or National Common Mobility Cards. So, today we are going to discuss the NCMC cards related details like eligibility criteria, objective, benefits, necessary documents required, etc. We will also share the step by step procedure to apply for the Cards. So, readers are advised to go through the article completely to get more details of the Cards.
One Nation One Mobility Card 2021
The prime minister of our country has launched National Common Mobility Card or NCMC Card on 28 December 2020 while inaugurating the driverless metro. The card has been launched as a step ahead in the field of digitalization in the country. By the use of these cards, citizens can now go anywhere in the country without having the tension of buying a ticket or standing in long lines for the ticket. They can now use this NCMC Card for travel purposes. A committee was set up under the direction of the former President of the Unique Identification Authority of India and the card was the result of this committee. Rupay Debit Cards issued by the banks in the last 18 months are pre-installed with the NCMC Cards features.
Highlights of One Nation One Mobility Card 2021
|Scheme Name||One Nation One Mobility Card|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Objective||Digitalization of India|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|Official Website||Launched Soon|
NCMC Cards Additional Features
NCMC Cards provide the facility of travel only but this card can also be used as ATMs. You can use this card to avail of various services like paying toll taxes, paying the amount of shopping, withdrawing cash from ATMs, etc. The national common mobility card was first started in Gujarat by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and after the huge success of this card in the Gujarat state, the prime minister has decided to launch it at the National level. NCMC Card service will soon be started by various banks of India including the private and government banks.
National Common Mobility Card Objective
The initiative of a national common mobility card has been taken as a step in the advancement of the country. The card has been launched with various objectives. NCMC Card will help in providing cashless services to the citizens of the country. We can now travel without buying tickets as the card will be used in place of tickets. There is no need of standing in long queues for the tickets. These cards will also work like a normal debit card; services of normal debit cards are also available in this card. We can shop up, have our transactions completed bad use of this card.
Salient Features of One Nation One Mobility Card
- This card is also known by the name NCMC Card or National Common Mobility Card.
- The card was launched by the government of India in the year 2019 in Gujarat.
- A committee was set up under the direction of the former president of the Unique Identification Authority of India and the card was the result of this committee.
- The card will provide cashless services to the citizens of the country.
- NCMC Card will work like a normal debit card.
- Rupay debit cards issued by the government in the last 18 months are installed with this feature.
- The card will provide you shopping up to rupees 2000 without any PIN or OTP.
- NCMC card mobile application will also be started by the government.
- The card will prove to be a strong step in reaching the goal of digitalization.
Benefits of NCMC Card
- NCMC Card will provide integrated access to the travelers so that they can easily pay the metro rail tickets.
- The card will help in saving our time because there will be no need of standing in long queues for the ticket.
- The service will provide transparency in the system.
- Cards issued by the bank in the last 18 years are installed with this feature.
- Automatic detection of money will be there by the card while travelling.
- The card can also be used as a normal debit card.
- It will also help in providing various services of debit card like cash withdrawal, shopping, etc.
- To motivate the customers for the NCMC card, cashback will be provided.
- These Cards will be used as ATMs.
- No need of keeping multiple cards.
- Cards can be issued from your nearest bank.
National Common Mobility Card Eligibility
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant must have a bank account.
- Documents required to apply for are mentioned here
- Bank Account
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
One Nation One Mobility Card Application Procedure
- To apply for the NCMC card, the applicant has to go to the nearest bank ok.
- Take the application form for the National Common Mobility Card from the concerned Bank department.
- Provide all the details to be filled in the application form.
- Attach all the mandatory documents with the application form.
- Submit the application form in the concerned department of the bank.
- In this way, you can apply for the NCMC Card.
All the information related to the NCMC Card has been provided by us. If anyone is still having any query or any question, then he is free to ask from us, we assure you to provide the latest and exact information.