NREGA Job Card List 2020 is now available here. Those contenders who desire to check the job card list distributed under The Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 by the Ministry Of Rural Development, Government of India need to follow a few easy steps. Here in this article today we are going to provide you with all the necessary information related to the job card list, its procedure and other related details. Scroll the page to grab the information, read the next segment of this page carefully.
MGNREGA Job Card Download
The Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005, Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India has distributed Job Cards to the poor families across the country. These cards contain the details of the work to be done by the job cardholder or NREGA beneficiary. Every year the new job cards are prepared by the MGNREGA for the beneficiary. One can check the job card details on the official website of the MGNREGA.
Key Points of NREGA Job Card List 2020
|Article about||NREGA Job Card List|
|Name of the Ministry||Ministry Of Rural Development, Government Of India|
|Act||The Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005|
Procedure to Check the NREGA Job Card List
- To check the NREGA Job Card List applicants need to go to the official website of the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005, Ministry Of Rural Development, Government Of India
- From home page go to the job card option is given in the reports section
- Click on it and a new page appears on the screen, search your state
- Click on your state name or directly click the links given below
- Now select the financial year, district, block, panchayat and click proceed option
- List will appears on the screen with job card no. along with name
- Search your name on the list by scroll the page.
Now Job Card will appear at your computer screen. Click on the print on the button and take a print of your job card