NPS Subscriber Registration Form is necessary for opening the National Pension Scheme Account. This NPS Tier 1 & Tier 2 Subscriber Registration Form has been released by Central Recordkeeping Agency (CRA) and NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited. Under the NPS Subscriber Registration Form, You have to Fill your Personal Details, Proof of Identity, Proof of Address, Corresponding Address, Permanent Address, Contact Details, Subscriber Bank & Nominee Details, etc. IF you wish to Open National Pension Scheme Account then Download the NPS Subscriber Registration Form Pdf.
NPS Subscriber Registration Form
NPS Pension Scheme has announced by the central government of India on dated 01st January 2004. The National Pension Scheme was started basically for government employees who join the government job in any department after 1st January 2004. The motive of starting the NPS Pension Scheme is to serve the pension benefits to the government employees of the country. This scheme was launched after dismissing the previous pension scheme. Now from the year 2009, any citizen of India can fill NPS Subscriber Registration Form and avail the benefits of the NPS Pension Scheme.
About NPS 2.0
National Pension scheme has started with the motive of giving pensions benefits to every person of the country. Under the NPS scheme government will two types of accounts to its subscriber’s i.e. Tier I & Tier II account. Under the National Pension Scheme, you contributed pension will be invested in the three Pension Fund i.e. LIC Pension Fund Limited, SBI Pension Funds Pvt. Limited and UTI Retirement Solutions Limited.
Brief Summary NPS Subscriber Registration Form
|Scheme name||NPS Pension Scheme|
|Launched by||The central government of India|
|Launched date||1st January 2004|
|Responsible department||Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority|
|Objective||To provide pension benefits|
Type of subscriber’s Account in NPS
Tier I is the primary account which known as a pension account, the withdrawal from this account is restricted until the Retirement of the subscriber. It’s an Individual Pension Account.
Tier II account subscriber may invest their money in similar to the Tier I schemes but the specialization of Tier II subscriber’s account is that you may withdraw your money any time when you want. The contribution under the Tier II account only can be done by the Subscriber no one any other can contribute to it.
NPS Money Contribution Detail
Under the National Pension Scheme candidate have to submit the 10% of his Basic Salary + DA into his Tier-I pension account on each and every month. The government’s contribution to the National Pension Scheme is 14% now (Previous in staring of the scheme it was 10%) of the basic salary of employees. Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA), the regulatory body for NPS, has appointed NSDL as Central Recordkeeping Agency (CRA) for National Pension System for keeping record of all transactions relating to each PRAN of the subscriber.
NPS Revised Pension Scheme Features
- The Under National Pension scheme on Thursday on dated 07th December 2018 government of India did some changes. According to the new rules government’s contribution to the National Pension Scheme from the upcoming financial year, 2019 will be 14 percent (increased 4% before it was 10 %) of the basic salary of employees.
- The government has made some changes in the money withdraw policy at the time of retirement.
- Now government employees may withdraw the 60 percent of his total accumulated capital money at the time of retirement (Previous this was 40 percent).
- If an employee at the time of retirement from their Employment will not transfers any accumulated Fund from their Tier 1 pension account then he or she would be eligible to get more than 50 percent of his last drawn pay at retirement time.
Required Document NPS Subscriber Registration Form
- Pan card
- AADHAR card
- Address proof
- Bank account passbook
Benefits of Enrolling Under NPS 2019
- Tax Benefit available under Tier I Account:
- A very low-cost product with Fund Management Charges of 0.01%.
- Subscriber may select a Pension Fund Manager (PFM) of their choice.
- Provision to contribute till 70years or differ withdrawal upto the age of 70 years.
How To Register in NPS Pension Scheme
- Any citizen of India between the age of 18 years to 60 years may apply for NPS.
- There are offline & online both methods are available to register in NPS Pension Scheme.
NPS Subscriber Registration Form Offline Mode
- The interested employee who want to apply under the NPS National Pension Scheme.
- Go to the nearest Point Of Presence – Service Provider (POP-SP) center.
- You have to submit the PRAN Application form to the Point Of Presence – Service Provider (POP-SP)
- Attest all required documents with your PRAN Application form.
- At the time of submission of the PRAN application, POP-SP Service Provider will give you a receipt number.
- You can track the status of your PRAN application by entering the receipt number.
Details of NPS Subscriber Registration Form
National Pension Scheme Tier 1 Subscriber Registration Form is available for both Indians and Non-Residential Indians (NRIs). Today in this article we are going to discuss Offline and Online NPS Subscriber Registration. Stay with us and read the complete article carefully.
Read Also Atal Pension Yojana
Step to Fill Online NPS Subscriber Registration Form
- The Citizen who wants to enroll under NPS 2019 they have to submit Registration Form.
- In the First Step click on the “National Pension System” Option.
- After that, at your computer screen, three options will appear First Registration, Contribution, and third-tier 2 Activation Option.
- When you click on the “Registration” Option.
- A new window will open with the NPS Registration Form.
- Now in the Registration Form, you have to submit the following details Subscriber type, the status of applicant, account type, Pan Card Number and Name of Bank.
- After the successful submission of all details, you will get Acknowledgement Number.
- Now in the next step of the NPS subscriber registration form, a next step will open.
- In the Next Step, you have to fill all the required details as per mentioned in the Registration Form
- Address Details
- Contact Details
- Fill Your bank details and Nominee Details.
- Upload Documents
- Upload Photograph & Signature
- Select Pension fund selection and investment option.
- After that choose the Investment option.
Provide all the declarations in the NPS Registration Form
- Declaration by subscribers
- Declaration by employers
- Aggregator Declaration
- Employer/Corporate Declaration
Step to Activate NPS Tier 2 Account
- The Citizen who wants to activate Tier 2 Account click on the “National Pension System” Option.
- After that, at your computer screen, three options will appear First Registration, Contribution and third-tier 2 Activation Option.
- Now Click on the “Tier 2 subscriber Activation”
- Enter Permanent Retirement Account Number(PRAN)
- Date of Birth
- PAN Card Number
- Enter Captcha Code.
- In the last of Tier 2 Account Activation Click on the” Verify PRAN” Options
Download NPS Subscriber Registration Form
- Subscriber Registration Form Tier I
- subscriber Registration Form Tier-II
- Additional Detail Update Request Form
- Additional Nomination Details Update Request From
- Guidelines for online NPS registration
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Login existing user||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central govt. scheme||Click Here|