NM-ICPS Mission has been announced by our honorable Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi on Thursday dated 6th December 2018. The objective of NM-ICPS Mission is to established total 25 technology hubs in the country in which 15 are Technology Innovation Hubs, six are Application Innovation Hubs and remaining four will be Technology translation Research Hubs. The responsible authority for implementing National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems within upcoming Five Years is Department of Science &Technology & the total cost of the project is INR 3660 Crore.
Table of Contents
NM-ICPS Mission will focus on the next generation technology and bring all technology in a particular manner. Under the National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical systems the total 25 Technology innovation Hubs (TIH, AIH and TTRP) will connected to Academics, Industry, and Central Ministries & in other organization for developing the solution of the problems related the technology. This NM-ICPS Mission will encourage the multiple developments such as technology development, application development, human resource development & skill enhancement and also entrepreneurship and start-up development.
Brief details Of NM-ICPS
|Scheme Name||National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber system|
|Launched by||Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Launched date||6th December 2018|
|Ministry||Department of Science &Technology|
|Category||Central govt. scheme|
|Total cost of project||INR 3660 Crore|
|Objective||Focus on next generation technology implementation in the country.|
Objective of NM-ICPS
The central government wants to establish such type of technology innovation hubs in the country which will provide & develop the solutions related to the next generation technology. Under National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems all Academics, Industry, Central Ministries and State Government and other organization will be connected. The following Hubs are comes in NM-ICPS & these Hubs have to be established under upcoming 5 years.
- 15 Technology Innovation Hubs (TIH)
- 6 Application Innovation Hubs (AIH)
- 4 Technology Translation Research Parks (TTRP)
Main Focused Areas under NM-ICPS
- Technology Development.
- HRD & Skill Development.
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Start-ups Ecosystem Development.
- International Collaborations.
Benefits of NM-ICPS
- The NM-ICPS will help in education Medical, engineering & in making Smart India campaign.
- This Mission will provide the ultimate solution of the next generation technology.
- It will provide the best methods of implementation the new and updated technologies.
- Help in understanding about artificial intelligence.
- Help in understanding about Big Data Analytics, Robotics, Quantum Computing, Quantum Communication, Quantum encryption etc
- This mission will play a key role in digital India making companion.
|NM-ICPS Official notification||Click Here|
|Central govt. scheme||Click Here|