National Apprenticeship Training Scheme is providing the 6 months and 1 year skill trainings to educated Graduate / Diploma in Engineering or Technology students. Under NATS Program the Board of Apprenticeship and Training/Practical Training work as nodal Department. National Apprenticeship Training Scheme is enhancing the employment opportunities among Graduate and diploma holder technical students. If want to Apply for NATS Scheme then First of check Eligibility, Registration Process and Important Guidelines here.
NATS Registration 2019
The Recent Pass out Graduate / Diploma in Engineering or Technology students who want to get more experience in their core have a golden opportunity in the form of NATS. The Application Form for National Apprenticeship Training Scheme 2019 are now inviting by the Instituted by Board of Apprenticeship Training / Practical Training. Under NATS Apprenticeship Scheme Beneficiary will get more experience and skill development. NATS Provides Skill Training in Various Trades.
Motive of National Apprenticeship Training Scheme
Central Government under the Ministry of Human Resource Development wants to enhance more job opportunities for the youths. Government also wants to make youths empower, self dependent and skilled. To achieve this motive Government has started National Apprenticeship Training Scheme. This scheme is working under Board of Apprenticeship and Training (BOAT)/Board of Practical Training (BOPT).
Benefits of National Apprenticeship Training Scheme
- Training will be Provided in various National and Multinational core Sector Companies.
- The Duration of Apprenticeship Training will be one year.
- Applicants will get more practical knowledge.
- More Experience in skills required in their respective field(s) of work.
- The establishments can pay stipend amount greater than or equal to the minimum stipend amount fixed by the Government of India to the apprentices.
- After successful Apprenticeship the training certificate will be provided by related department.
- The apprentices are governed solely by the Apprentices Act, 1961.
Brief Summary of National Apprenticeship Training Scheme
|Name of Scheme||National Apprenticeship Training Scheme|
|Nodal Department||BOAT and BOPT|
|Type of Scheme||Central Government Scheme|
|Start Date to Apply||Available Now|
|Last Date to Apply||Not Declared|
|Objective||To Generate more employment opportunities|
Silent Features of National Apprenticeship Training Scheme
- It is a Government Funded Scheme.
- By enrolling under the scheme beneficiary may get information of available Apprenticeship vacancies and their benefits,
- He will also receive employment news, interview tips, and view information related to their reports and certificates.
- You may apply for NATS online through online Mode there is no process to submit hardcopy.
- There no application fee for NATS Registration.
- Any Technical Graduate and diploma holder candidate may apply for Scheme.
Document Required of NATS Registration
- Education Qualification Certificates
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Working Process under NATS Scheme
Under the First Step of NATS working Process they National Apprenticeship Training Scheme invites the Application form of trainee. These trainees select their desired fields and core after the NATS distribute these trainee between available Apprenticeship Vacancies. The selection of candidates is done on the basis of their document verification.
Step To Apply National Apprenticeship Training Scheme
- The Diploma and Graduate students who want to register under NATS 2019 firstly visit at the official website.
- Now at the official website of the National Apprenticeship Training at the top of homepage you will get “Enroll” option.
- Click on the Enroll option for starting NATS Enrollment Process.
- When you Click on this option you have to fill Four Fields such as Eligibility Check, Questionnaire & Guidelines, Enrollment Form and Preview and confirm.
- After the successful submission of Registration Form you may Login under NATS any Time by using your User ID (Enrollment number) or your registered Email ID or your mobile number and password.