MGNREGA Works List is a form online facility, through which individuals can examine the work list related to NREGA. Employees in rural areas are provided a variety of job opportunities as part of this initiative. The intention is to relieve these people of the obligation to perform low-skilled work so they may provide better care for their families. Read below to get detailed information related to the MGNREGA List 2023 like highlights, objectives, features, eligibility criteria, documents required, steps to check NREGA Works List 2022-23, and much more
Table of Contents
MGNREGA Works List 2023 Highlights
|Name||MGNREGA Works List 2023|
|Introduced By||By Union Ministry of Rural Development|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Objective||To provide people with online access to the MGNREGA agenda|
About MGNREGA Works List
The MGNREGA Works List is a crucial component of the NREGA Scheme, an online service provided by the Union Ministry of Rural Development. Any member of the nation can simply obtain information about the numerous agendas offered under the MGNREGA plan through this web service while seated at home. Villagers participating in the MGNREGA Act receive 100 days of local employment each fiscal year. Let us inform you that the government has begun the online payment process for the MGNREGA Works List. Visit the MGNREGA website, nrega.nic.in, to view this Works List if you are an interested citizen. Additionally, through the official website, residents can get the MGNREGA Job Card List.
MGNREGA Works List Objective
Its main objective is to enable Indian citizens to view a list of the numerous employment that the MGNREGA program will create. Every Indian citizen can now access information about the MGNREGA schedule and payments thanks to this software. By using this online service, residents will save time and money, and these upgrades will also make the system more transparent. The MGNREGA program is a tool for registered rural employees, therefore to receive benefits, recipients must register. Participants in this program can earn money to cover their daily expenses without having to perform menial or unskilled labor.
Features of MGNREGA Works List 2023
Some of the key features of MGNREGA Works List 2023 are as follows:
- Through the MGNREGA website, interested workers can obtain an MGNREGA Job Card.
- All the information required on the employee’s tenure and pay can be found on this job card list.
- Poor families, who are primarily from rural areas, sometimes referred to the MGNREGA program as the Mahatma Gandhi Job Card.
- If the workers are not given work within the allotted 15 days under the MGNREGA program, the government will pay them an employment allowance.
- For citizens to have access to all MNREGA-related services at any time and from any location, the government has made all of these services digitally available.
- Candidates seeking additional information about this program should go to the Ministry of Rural Development’s official website at https://rural.nic.in.
- By looking up their names in the MGNREGA Works List 2022–23, candidates can now effortlessly obtain this list while relaxing at home.
MGNREGA Works List Eligibility Criteria
An individual must fulfill the following conditions to be eligible for an MGNREGA Job Card:
- The applicant must be an Indian national.
- You must be at least 18 years old to apply for an NREGA Job Card.
- He or she must be prepared to perform unskilled employment to be eligible to apply for the NREGA Job Card.
Documents Required for MGNREGA
Some of the important documents required for MGNREGA are as follows:
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Age certificate
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
Steps to Check MGNREGA Works List 2023
To check the MGNREGA List 2023, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of MGNREGA i.e., https://nrega.nic.in/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Job Cards option
- A new page will open on the screen with the list of states and union territories
- Now, select your desired state
- A new page will open on the screen
- Now, enter the financial year, block, district, and panchayat
- After that, click on the Proceed now button
- A new page will open on the screen with the list of benefiting employees
- Now, search for your name in the list and then click on the MGNREGA Job card number
- Once you will click on the MGNREGA Job card number, the detailed information about job card will open on the screen along with the job length, fixed time, and labor
- Finally, download the MGNREGA Job Card and take out its printout for future reference
MGNERGA Job Card List State Wise 2023
|State Name||Job Card Details|
|ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR||View Details|
|ASSAM ( Mgnrega Assam )||View Details|
|ARUNACHAL PRADESH||View Details|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||View Details|
|DAMAN & DIU||View Details|
|DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||View Details|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||View Details|
|JAMMU AND KASHMIR||View Details|
|MADHYA PRADESH||View Details|
|RAJASTHAN ( Nrega Rajasthan )||View Details|
|TAMIL NADU||View Details|
|UTTAR PRADESH||View Details|
|WEST BENGAL||View Details|