Kusum Scheme was launched under the ministry of power and new & renewable energy .The objective of Kisan Urja Suraksha Evam Utthaan Mahaabhiyan Yojana is to provide the extra income sources to the farmers of India. With the help of Kusum Scheme government is planning to update the irrigation system of India and as well as promoting the solar power production. The implementation of Kusum yojana will definitely give the boost to the production of solar energy. The government will change more than 3 crore Diesel and Petrol pumps with Solar Power pumps.
Kisan Urja Suraksha Evam Utthaan Mahaabhiyan Yojana
The finance minister Mr. Arun Jateily Announced the Kisan Urja Suraksha Evam Utthaan Mahaabhiyan Yojana. Under the KUSUM Scheme Farmer have to spend only 10% of the total Cost of project and Government of will provide 60% Subsidy of total cost for all the eligible farmers and reaming 30% capital money will be given in the credit form by the Approved Banks under the scheme. The main objective of KUSUM Yojana is to transform all the traditional Irrigation pumps with latest technology solar irrigation pumps.
KUSUM Yojana Details
Under the KUSUM Yojana Government of India are providing multiple benefits to Farmers of India. The farmers save the cost of petroleum fuels by installing the solar irrigation pumps. The second benefits of the schemes are that famers can sell the extra power directly to the government. KUSum yojana is a Double Benefits Scheme of Central Government. Kisan Urja Suraksha Evam Utthaan Mahaabhiyan Yojana will provide the Extra incomes to those farmers who will install these 2 MW solar irrigation pumps.
Brief Summary of Kisan Urja Scheme
|Scheme Name||Kusum Scheme|
|Launched By||Finance Minister Mr. Arun Jateily|
|Category||Central Government scheme|
|Objective||To provide solar Irrigation pumps at subsidized Price|
|Ministry||power and new & renewable energy|
Benefits of Kusum Scheme
- Solar irrigation will be served at subsidized price.
- Kusum Scheme will provide extra sources of income.
- The all farmers of India can apply for the Kusum Scheme
Key features of Kusum Yojana
- The government will provide double benefits under the Kusum Yojana
- Giving the opportunity to generate the solar power with these scheme and sell to the Government
- Only 10% of the total cost of project shall have to spend by the farmer.
- 60% cost of the project will be given by the Government in the form of subsidy.
- Remaining 30% Capital Money will be provided by the banks in credit form.
Document Required for Kusum Scheme
- AADHAR Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Income certificate
- Address Proof
How to apply online for Kusum scheme
If you wish to apply for Kusum scheme then go to the below section where we are priving you the direct links for registration under the – Kisan Urja Suraksha Evam Utthaan Mahaabhiyan Yojana.
- Go to the official website of KUSUM Yojana
- Click on the registration section presented on the official website
- Provide all the required details
- Farmers must have submitted his Aadhar No. And Aadhar Linked Nationalized Bank Account.
- Click on the declaration section and then in the last of the form click on submit button
- After Successfully registration under the Kisan Urja Yojana.
- The selected beneficiaries are directed to deposite the 10% cost of the Solar Pump Set to the suppliers approved by the department.
- After sanctioning of the subsidy amount the Solar Pump set is commissioned at the farmer’s field.
- In normal conditions, the Solar Pump set will commissioned within 90 to 120 Days.
|Kusum Yojana Press notice||Click Here|
|More Detail of Kusum Scheme||Click Here|
|Apply for Kusum Scheme||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Central Govt. scheme||Click Here|