Kind Scholarship for Women students of India has been started. Girl students from class 9th to Postgraduate are eligible for Kind Scholarship. The Online Application Form is available till 31st May 2019. Make sure your registration under the scholarship for female students and avail the benefits of Scheme. Kind Scholarship for Young Women will provide the financial assistance to the Female students. This Financial allowance will be given on annual basis. As per the education qualification the financial amount is vary from Rs 6000 to Rs 18000. Today we are going to discuss about Scheme Eligibility, Registration Process and benefits so stay with us and read complete article.
About Women Kind Scholarship
India’s Largest Scholarship Platform “buddy4study” serves the financial assistance to Poor female students who are unable to afford the burden of studies due to their poor financial condition. Now the interested candidates who have a desire to go for higher education may apply for Kind Scheme 20120 before the last date 31st May 2019.
Objective of Scheme
The purpose of Online Education Scholarship is to serve equal opportunities of education to every girl of the country. With the help of this Financial Support Scholarship Scheme each women student will get the better opportunity of education. This scheme will definitely play an important role in making India educated.
Short Summary of Kind Scholarship Scheme
|Scheme Name||Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched by||buddy4study Scholarship Platform|
|Start date of Scholarship||Available Now|
|Last date of scholarship||31st May 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiary||Girls Student (class 9th to Post Graduate)|
|Financial amount||Rs 6000 to Rs 18000|
|Category||All India Scheme|
Benefits of Kind Scholarship
- First class 9th and 10th students Rs. 6,000 will be given every year.
- Second class 11th and 12th Rs. 12,000 will be given every year.
- Third students pursuing graduation or post graduation Rs. 18,000 will be given.
- Previous year Mark sheet.
- Identity card of the school or college.
- Bonafide certificate.
- Fee receipt of the present year.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Address Proof .
- Income Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
Eligibility For Scheme
- Girl should be an Indian Citizen.
- Be studying in standards 9 to 12 at a recognized school in India.
- Annual household income must be less than INR 4 Lakhs.
- Passed the previous examination with at least 60% marks.
Silent Features of Female Scholarship
- Scheme Provides the Financial support to poor girl child.
- Each Indian woman is eligible for the Scheme.
- There is only online application form will be accepted.
- Starting date of online application form is 20 March 2019.
- Last date of Online Application form is 31st May 2019.
How to Apply Online for Kind Scholarship (Registration Form)
- The aspirants who want to apply for Scheme, Firstly visit at the official website.
- Secondly on the homepage Click on the “Apply Online” option.
- In the third step register as a New User by providing required details.
- Now after the successful registration Login as user to Fill the Online Application Form.
- Upload the entire required document with application Form.
- Check all the filled details carefully and in the last click on the Submit Button.