Kailash Manasarovar Yatra 2019 online application form are now inviting by Ministry of External Affairs. Fill the Online Registration form before 9th May 2019. The citizen of age group 18 to 70 years may do their registration under the Kailash Manasarovar Yatra 2019 (KMY). Pilgrim have to apply online@ kmy.gov.in because ministry of external affair are not accepting Paper applications i.e. offline application form. Before going to fill application form check KMY Fee Structure, Eligibility, and Selection Process. KMY is about 23-25 days long Yatra.
Table of Contents
What is Kailash Manasarovar 2019?
Manasarovar is a religious place of Hindus and it is situated at Burang, Ngari, China. The Word Kailash manasarovar is derived from Two words Kailash & Manasarovar where Kailash means Mountain or home of lord shiva where as Manasarovar means Lake in Mountain. According to their Faith the four sides of the mountain are made up of ruby, crystal, lapis and gold. It is said to be pillar of the world. Every year a huge number of Indian pilgrims go for Manasarovar Yatra.
Indian Government Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2019
The Pilgrim who will be selected for Kailash Manasarovar Yatra 2019 will go for the Yatra in month of June to September. Indian Government Kailash Mansarovar Yatra will take place by two Route. Route 1 Lipulekh Pass (Uttarakhand). Route 2 Nathu La (Sikkim). It’s a golden chance of Shiv devotee so avail the benefits of the scheme before the last date of Registration.
KMY Route 1 (Lipulekh Pass) Time duration and cost
- Total number of batches : 18
- Yatra Duration: approx 24 days.
- Estimated cost per person: Rs.1.8 Lakh.
KMY Route 2 (Nathu La ) Time duration and cost
- Total number of batches : 10
- Yatra Duration: approx 21 days.
- Estimated cost per person: Rs. 2.5 Lakh.
Key Points of KMY 2019
|Scheme Name||Manasarovar Yatra (KMY)|
|Launched by||Ministry of External Affairs|
|Start date of application form||6th April 2019|
|Last date of application form||9th May 2019|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of India|
|Category||Central govt. Scheme|
Eligibility For KMY 2019
- You should be the native of the country.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit is 70 years.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 25 or less.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Indian Passport
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph.
- Scanned copy of Passport.
- Undertaking for evacuation by helicopter in case of emergency.
- A non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.100
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Packages (Cost) 2019
|DETAILS OF ESTIMATED EXPENDITURE PER YATRI||LIPULEKH ROUTE||NATHU LA ROUTE|
| Confirmation Amount payable according to route for the Yatr||
Kumaon Mandal Vikas Nigam Ltd. (KMVN)|
A/c No : 917020011800582 Axis Bank Ltd, Mallital, Nainital
IFSC : UTIB0003012 MICR : 263211302
Sikkim Tourism Development Corporation Ltd.|
A/c No: 915020028840818 AXIS BANK,GANGTOK
IFSC : UTIB0000112 MICR :UTIB0000112
| Return Air fare Delhi – Baghdogra – Delhi sectors||NA||Rs.14,000|
|Medical tests – payable to Delhi Heart & Lung Institute(DHLI)||Rs.3,100||Rs.3,100|
|Stress Echo Test, (if required &advised by DHLI)||Rs.2,500||Rs.2,500|
|Chinese Visa fee||Rs.2,400||Rs.2,400|
|Porter charges for both ways on Indian side||Rs.12,189||NA|
|Pony with Pony Handler for both ways on Indian side||Rs.16,081||NA|
|Contribution to Pool Money for group activities.||Rs.4,000||Rs.4,000|
|Wages for Hiring cooks for the batch, common food purchases, etc.||as required||as required|
|For lodging, transport, entry tickets etc.It includes US $1 towards immigration fee.||US $950||US $:2,200|
|Porter for both ways on Chinese side (subject to revision by TAR authorities).||RMB::990||RMB:990|
| Pony with Pony Handler for both ways on Chinese side ||RMB:2,370||RMB:2,370|
Mansarovar Yatra 2019 Selection Process
The selection Process under the Mansarovar Yatra 2019 will take place in the following given steps-
- First Step- Apply online application form.
- Second Step- Automated computer generated lottery draw.
- Third Step- selected citizen would be informed through automated messages to their registered email id/mobile number.
- Fourth Step- In the final stage makes the fee payment.
Mansarovar Yatra 2019 Dates
Every year the KMY yatra take place in the month of June to September. For the year of 2019 Mansarovar Yatra will start in June 2019. Stay with us we will update here all the latest Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2019Dates as soon as government will release it.
How To Apply for Kailash Manasarovar Yatra (KMY)
- Devotee who wish to go for Mansarovar Yatra in the year of 2019, Firstly fill the online application form before the last date at the official website.
- Now at the official website click on the “Applying for Yatra” option.
- After that click on the “New User Registration” Option.
- Now serve all the important details For Example Name, DOB,Email ID and Mobile No etc.
- In the last of the online registration click on the Submit button.
- After the successful submission of details you will get the Confirmation msg.
- Open up your Email Account and Look for Email and Verify your Email Id.
- To Activate your Account Click on “Account Activation Link”
- Now go to the “Existing user” login Option
- Log in as a your and fill the Kailash Manasarovar Yatra application form and upload all the required documents.
- Undertaking for helicopter evacuation
- Download Indemnity bond
- Download Consent for cremation
- Manasarovar Yatra Medical Test file
Helpline Number of Kailash Manasarovar Yatra
- Helpline Number : 011-24300655
- Email ID : kmyatra[at]mea[dot]gov[dot]in