Indira Gandhi Pension Yojana 2020 has been centrally sponsored by the Government of India. Under this programme the government will provide financial assistance to the senior citizens, widows and disabled persons of BPL family. Here on this page, you may able to grab all the scheme related information started by the central government for the financial support of the BPL families. Grab the Indira Gandhi Pension Yojana 2020 related information from the further sanctioned page.
Table of Contents
Indira Gandhi National Pension
The Indira Gandhi Pension Yojana 2020 was organized by the Government of India at the national level for giving the financial assistance benefits to the BPL families of the country. Indira Gandhi Pension Yojana is giving financial support in all the states of the country. Under the Indira Gandhi National Pension Scheme old age pension scheme, widow pension scheme and disability pension schemes are regulated. These schemes will make citizens self-dependent.
Indira Gandhi Pension Yojana details
The Indira Gandhi pension yojana is governing at the all states urban bodies/village panchayats Levels. If you wish to apply for the Indira Gandhi National Pension Yojana then contact at the offices of authorized authorities because there no online application process is available for applying the pension scheme. Here in the below section, we are providing you with the application procedure and guidelines.
Highlights of Indira Gandhi Pension Yojana
|Scheme Name||Indira Gandhi National Pension Scheme|
|Launched by||Prime Minister|
|Ministry||Social Welfare Department|
|Last date||No Last Date|
Indira Gandhi Pension Benefits
- Provide financial assistance to the family
- Give the confidence to live with proud
- Survival of the person increases
Type of schemes Under Indira Gandhi Pension
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (IGNOAPS): This scheme was previously named as National Old Age Pension Scheme. The scheme was launched on 19th November, 2007. Any BPL applicant whose age is more than 60 years can apply for this scheme. Pension amount for the applicants whose age is in between 60 to 79 year will get up to Rs. 500 per month and whose age is 80 years or above will get up to Rs. 1000 per month.
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme (IGNWPS): This scheme was launched in the month of February, 2009. Those widow women who belong to BPL family whose age is above 40 years and below 59 years can apply for this scheme. Applicants will get Rs. 300/- per month as pension amount.
- Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme (IGNDPS): This scheme has been launched for the person with disability those whose age is above 18 years with more than 80% disability and belongs to BPL family can apply for this scheme.
- National Family Benefit Scheme (NFBS): In the event of the death of that primary person who earns for the family who belongs to BPL category can apply for this scheme. The family will get the onetime benefit of Rs. 10000/-. Age of the primary person who earns for the family is must in between 18-64 years.
- Annapurna: Under this scheme, the government will provide 10 kg of food grains per month free of cost to the senior citizens who are not covered under Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme.
|Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (IGNOAPS).||Above 60 years|
|Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme (IGNWPS).||40- 59 years|
|Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme (IGNDPS).||18-64 years|
|National Family Benefit Scheme (NFBS)|
|Annapurna||Above 60 years|
- BPL Ration Card
- Age certificate
- AADHAR Card
- Address Proof
- Income certificate
Indira Gandhi National Pension Allowance Details
|Scheme name||Financial Allowance|
|Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (IGNOAPS).||age group 60 to 79 year – up to Rs. 500 per month age group 80 years or above – up to Rs. 1000 per month|
|Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme (IGNWPS).||Rs. 300 every month|
|Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme (IGNDPS).||age group of 18-64 years Rs. 300 every month|
|National Family Benefit Scheme (NFBS)||Rs. 10.000/-|
How to Apply Indira Gandhi Pension Application Form
The aspirants who are searching for the Indira Gandhi National pension Scheme application form have to contact at the Gram Panchayat and District level offices. The urban bodies/village panchayats will forward the application to the respective ULBs/Janpad panchayats. The respective urban bodies / Janpad panchayats have the right to accept/reject the same.
|Indira Gandhi Pension Scheme Guidelines||Click Here|