Ideate for India is creative solution platform for the youth of India. The National Challenge Creative Solutions program was announced by the Minister for Electronics & IT, Law & Justice Mr. Ravi Shankar Prasad. The main objective of this project is to give the platform to the youth of India that they can proof themselves in Creative Solutions using Technology. This Ideate for India platform will enhance their confidence and built the nation as a solution creator in every field of technology.
National Challenge Creative Solutions Details
National challenge for youth is providing the digital platform to the youth nations. Under this platform the students from class 6 to class 12 may participate. This Ideate for India program will run next three months. The target of government is that over 10 lakh students will participate in the challenge from all over the country. Ideate for India is joint venture of Intel India, Department of School Education and Literacy (DoSE&L) & Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Brief Detail Of Ideate For India
|Scheme name||Ideate for India|
|Launched by||Mr. Ravi Shankar Prasad.|
|Launch date||06th December 2018|
|Ministry||Minister for Electronics & IT, Law & Justice|
|Start date to apply||07th December 2018|
|Last date to apply||Next two month|
|Objective||Provide the creative solution ideas|
|Category||Central government scheme|
About National Challenge Ideate For India
Under the National Challenge Creative Solutions platform government of India are inviting youth from class 6 to class 12. The aspirants have to submit their ideas in the form of videos and in the last of the event government will select 360 Ideas, 10 from each state & Union tertiary. Those selected youth will get a chance to attend 5 regional Boot Camps organized in North, South, East, West and North Eastern regions of the country. At these boot camps selected ideas student will get the training of the international level.
Core Themes Of Ideate For India
Selection Process Under Ideate For India
- First Step –you have to register yourself in the official portal.
- Second Step – upload the creative solution video on the given core themes.
- Third Step – selection panel will select the 360 videos. 10 students per State/ UT
- Fourth step – Total selected 360 candidate will be invited for attending the Boot Camps organized in North, South, East, and West and North Eastern regions.
- Fifth Step – Each camp will be of 4 days with face to face judging interviews
- Six Step – 50 students will get selected and invited to a national event for showcasing the prototypes implemented in communities.
- Seventh Step – Top 50 students attend and present prototypes at the national showcasing event and will be declared as Tech Creation Champions.
How To Apply For Ideate For India
- There is a simple procedure is available for apply in Ideate for India program.
- Go to the official website. We are providing you all direct links in below section.
- Click on the new register section.
- When you will click a new window will open with application form
- Fill all the required detail
- Click on the submit button
- After successful registration login your id and upload your Idea video
- complete guidelines are available here.
|Ideate for India User Guidelines||Click Here|
|Guidelines for Video Submission||Click Here|
|Ideate for India Official notification||Click Here|
|New user registration||Click Here|
|User Login||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Central govt. Scheme||Click Here|