On the occasion of the 74th Independence Day the Prime Minister of India that is Mr Narendra Modi has given a really good announcement to all citizens. In this article, we will tackle all of the details which was announced by our prime minister in the recent speech of the 74th Independence Day of India. We will try to educate you all about the new health ID card scheme which will be implemented till the year 2021. We have created a list of benefits and features which will be provided by the Prime Minister Modi health ID card scheme for the year 2021. We have also shared a step-by-step application procedure of the scheme.
PM Modi Health ID Card 2021
The National Digital Health Mission or the NDHM is a scheme under the Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB PM-JAY). As per the focal government, the NDHM will “improve the productivity, adequacy and straightforwardness of the wellbeing area” in India as it will permit individuals to get to wellbeing administrations distantly by means of teleconsultation and e-drug stores. The Center will likewise expand this plan incorporating drug stores and clinical stores also. According to reports, the wellbeing ID will likewise contain data about each test, illness, medication and related reports of a patient which can be gotten to by an approved individual from anyplace in the nation.
We embark on a major movement related to the health sector- start of the National Digital Health Mission.— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) August 15, 2020
This Mission will leverage the power of technology to create a healthier India. #AatmaNirbharBharat pic.twitter.com/qzlNN9RPsi
Details Of The Scheme
|Name||PM Modi Health ID Card 2021|
|Launched by||PM Modi|
|Benefit of the Scheme||Health ID Card|
|Beneficiaries||Residents Of India|
Features Of The Scheme
The one Nation one health card scheme will be the most beneficial scheme in the century of the country:-
- Through the implementation of the one Nation one health card scheme, a resident of India will be able to gather his or her medical history records at one place.
- They can also record all the treatments and tests that the person has undergone digitally saved in a database.
- These records can be accessed by an authorised person from anywhere in the country.
- Every person who has a health ID card will be issued a unique ID number which will be used to login in the database system.
- Test reports can also be saved in the card.
- The doctor would be able to see the medical records with the help of the unique ID of the card.
- Hospitals, clinics, and doctors will all be linked to a central server.
- The ‘One Nation One Health Card’ scheme is completely optional.
- The scheme will be implemented in a phase-wise manner.
- A budget of Rs 500 crore has been allotted for the first phase of the plan.
Benefits Of Health ID Card
There will be many benefits of the Prime Minister Narendra Modi health card scheme for the year 20-21:-
- The Health ID card will be completely for all of the residents.
- You will not have to carry any physical report to every doctor if you have a Health ID card.
- You can never lose your reports when you have saved them in your health ID database.
- This will be a revolutionary practice in the nation.
- The digital and technological fields of the country will be boosted through this scheme.
- The scheme will be implemented by keeping in mind the privacy of the patients.
PM Modi Health ID Card Application Procedure
The one Nation one health card scheme is a newly launched scheme so much information about the scheme is not yet present for the common public. As soon as the official notification about the scheme will be out we will inform you through this portal.