You all must have seen Customer Services Point Grahak Seva Kendra in your nearby locality. You must have been to the questions what are these, what do they do, How can we be benefitted through them. Yes, we are going to answer all of your questions today in our article. So, today we are going to discuss the CSP (Customer Services Point). In this article today we will provide you the article related details like eligibility criteria, objective, benefits, necessary documents required, etc. We will also share the step by step procedure to apply for the CSP. So, readers are advised to go through the article completely to get more details of the CSP.
Table of Contents
Grahak Seva Kendra (CSP)
Grahak Seva Kendra or Customer Service Point (CSP) is also called Mini Bank. These are started by the prime minister of our country in view of providing banking services to the various rural localities of the country. There are still many villages in our country that do not have banking services, they have to go through a lot distance to avail their banking services. So in order to provide banking services to the rural locality Customer service points are started. You need not be a highly qualified person to apply for CSP but you must have some knowledge of operating a computer.
ग्राहक सेवा केंद्र Details
|Portal Name||Grahak Seva Kendra (CSP)|
|Launched Under||Central Government|
|Launch By||Prime Minister|
|Objective||Providing Banking Services to the Rural India|
Customer Service Point (CSP) Objective
CSPs are started with the objective to provide various bank related services to the rural locality of the country. The facilities can be availed at any time b the people. Now the villagers don’t have to be tensed about the ban related activities, they can easily withdraw cash or submit cash from their nearby Customer Service Point.
Grahak Seva Kendra Kaise Khole
ग्राहक सेवा केंद्र can be started in 2 ways. You can opt for any of the two processes to start a CSP.
A simple procedure to start a customer service point is given here. Please have a look at it. If you are interested in opening a CSP Through Bank, then you have to visit the related Bank in which you want to open your CSP. Then you have to who made the manager of the bank telling that you are interested in opening a customer service point in your nearby locality. Now you have to show your qualifications and the amount of investment you are having for the customer service point. If your qualifications and your amount of investment satisfy the manager of the bank then he will provide you a unique username and password for the customer service point. You can also avail of a loan of Rs 1.5 Lakh for starting a CSP.
A simple procedure to start a customer service point is given here. Please have a look at it. If you are interested in opening a CSP Through Company, Then first you should have proper information about the company. Contact the concerned company and tell them about your qualifications and your investment the company will provide you the detailed procedure of the CSP. And in this way, you can easily apply for a CSP through the company. Some of the famous CSP providing companies Vyam Tech, FIA Global, Oxigen Online, Sanjivani.
Grahak Seva Kendra Eligibility
- The applicant must be above the age of 21.
- Should have basic computer knowledge.
- Willing of spending his money and investment.
- Should be a responsible citizen.
- Should be a laborious citizen.
ग्राहक सेवा केंद्र Requirements
Work of CSP
CSPs are also called as Mini Bank that’s why all the bank related services are provided here. Some of the main services provided by the CSP are mentioned further.
- New account opening
- Aadhar Card linking with the bank account
- PAN card linking with the bank account
- Money deposit
- Money withdrawal
- ATM-related issue
- Fund transfer
- Providing insurance services
- FD or RD
Income through ग्राहक सेवा केंद्र
Bank Mitr or CSP Workers works as a bank representative or agent and gets a fixed salary. Various commissions are provided by the bank on various services availed by the customer service provider. So you can easily earn up to 25000 to 30000 per month through CSP. Conditions provided by the Bank of Baroda to the CSP holders are provided here.
- Opening account through Aadhar card – Rs25
- Bank account linking with Aadhar card – Rs5
- Withdraw/Submit money from a customer bank account – .4% per transaction
- On Pradhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana – Rs30 per year
- On Pradhanmantri Suraksha Bima Yojana – Rs1 per year
Famous Grahak Seva Kendra Providers
- Allahabad Bank
- Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Punjab National Bank
- State Bank of India
- Grameen Bank
How to apply for SBI Grahak Seva Kendra
- Applicants have to follow a very simple procedure to apply online for the CSP. The application procedure to be followed is given here.
- First of all, go to the official website of the digital India CSP.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Now you have to click on the option Online Registration given on the top right side corner of the home page.
- An application form will show on the screen.
- Read all the eligibility and requirements given on the right side of the page before filling in the details.
- Enter the details to be filled in the application form.
- Now click on the submit option after filling in the details.
- Your online registration is complete.