Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana online Registration has started on 15th February 2019. To Enroll under PM-SYM Pension Scheme you have to fill the Online Registration cum application Form. Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana will provide the pension benefits to unrecognized sector workers who monthly income is up to Rs 15000. Under PM-SYM Yojana the minimum assured pension is Rs 3000/- per month after attaining the age of 60 years. The workers whose age is 18 to 40 years may enroll under Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana. It’s a central government scheme to secure the economic weaker section worker’s future with pension benefits.
2020 PMSYM Scheme Registration
its a good news for the beneficiary of PMSYM Scheme. with the winning lok sabha election central government has extended the time period of pension Scheme. you may easily registered under the scheme by the given below process but before going to register read all the guidelines and eligibility carefully.
Enroll In Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
If you wish to enroll under PMSYM Yojana then first of all you have to know about all details of the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana like eligibility, Pension contribution details, Required Documents etc. Here in this article we are going to provide you all the essential details related to Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan scheme so read the complete article carefully then go to Enroll under PMSYM Scheme.
Brief Summary of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
|Launched By||Finance Minister Mr. Piyush Goyal|
|Launched date||1st February 2019|
|Start date of scheme||15th February 2019|
|Beneficiary||Unrecognized sector Workers|
|No of beneficiary||10 Crore approximate|
|Contribution||Rs 55 per month to Rs 200 Per month|
|Pension amount||Rs 3000 Per month|
|Category||Central govt. scheme|
|Enrollment Website||CSC Centers|
About Pradhan Mantri Shram yogi Mandhan Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana has announced by the Finance Minister Mr. Piyush Goyal in Budget 2019. Under the PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana the workers of unrecognized sector whose monthly income is less than Rs. 15000 may avail the benefits. Only by contributing Rs. 100 per month the beneficiary will get Rs. 3000 per month after 60 year age. PMSYM is also known social security pension scheme for Economic Weaker Section. Check complete information scuh as Eligibility, Key Factors & Apply Online dates in the below section.
Important Factors To Enroll Under PMSYM Yojana
- PM-SYM Scheme is a Central government Scheme administered by the Ministry of Labour and Employment
- Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana has implemented through Life Insurance Corporation of India and CSC eGovernance Services India Limited (CSC SPV).
- LIC will be the Pension Fund Manager and responsible for Pension pay out. Application Form PMSYM Yojana
- PM-SYM pension scheme shall be invested as per the investment pattern specified by Government of India.
- In case subscriber exits the scheme within a period of less than 10 years, the beneficiary‟s share of contribution only will be returned to him with savings bank interest rate.
Online Enrollment (Registration) in PM Shram yogi Mandhan Yojana
- The applicants who want to Enroll under PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana have to visit nearest Common Services Centres (CSC) eGovernance Services India Limited (CSC SPV).
- The enrollment of the workers will be carried out by all the Common Services Centers in India.
- If you want to know more About Shram Yogi Maandhan Scheme visit to any LIC, EPFO/ESIC and all Labour offices of Central and State Governments.
PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Scheme Helpline Number
- Toll Free number 1800 267 6888
|PM SYM Notification||Click Here|
|Operational Guidelines||Click Here|
|Apply online (Find CSC Center)||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Scheme||Click Here|