EoDB Grand Challenge has launched by our Honorable Prime minister Mr. Narendra Modi on dated 19th November 2018. The Ease of Doing Business Grand Challenge has started for finding better innovation in the field of AI, Big Data Analytics, Internet of Things (IOT), Block chain and other cutting edge technologies. Ministry of commerce and industry are offering seven problem statements on which they want the best innovation and Government will Work with winners for solution development and Implementation. They motive of the EoDB Grand Challenge is to implement the best ideas in government processes.
Ease of Doing Business Grand Challenge
EoDB Grand Challenge are inviting ideas from 19th November 2018 to 1st January 2019 from individuals, startups and other enterprises to implement solutions using cutting edge new technologies, AI, Big Data Analytics, Internet of Things (IOT), Block chain etc. The objective of the Ease of Doing Business Grand Challenge is finding the better solutions to make the Government processes fastest and updated. The government has presented seven problems on which they want the better innovation ideas.
Brief Summary of EoDB Grand Challenge
|Scheme name||EoDB Grand Challenge|
|Launched by||Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Launched Date||19th November 2018|
|Ministry||Ministry of commerce and industry|
|Start date to apply online||19th November 2018|
|Last date to apply online||1st January 2019|
|Announcing the winner||1st February 2019|
|Category||Central govt. Scheme|
EoDB Grand Challenge Seven Problem Statement
The Ministry of commerce and industry has presented these following seven problems statement on which they want better innovation ideas. Any individuals, startups and other enterprises to implement solutions using cutting edge new technologies may apply for EoDB Grand Challenge till 1st January 2019. Government will select the three winners for problem solution development and Implementation of the Ideas.
- Develop alternate Government processes for ease of issue of permission, license or registration by Government Departments.
- Develop an app that allows exporters of small consignments to find and book available spaces in partially filled cargo containers nearby.
- Development of a single portal for providing information to stakeholders on the land ownership details of deeds executed and encumbrances on such property.
- Development of a single portal for providing information to stakeholders on the land ownership details of deeds executed, and encumbrances on such property.
- Develop a solution for small businesses to ease the process of return filing.
- Prototype an internet connected device that takes readings and measurements from boilers and uploads them to a secure online register accessible both by the business and the inspecting .departments of the State and the Central Government.
- Prototype a freeware, open source payroll software for MSMEs that automatically produces registers and returns for EPFO, ESIC and under various State labor laws.
Eligibility for EoDB Grand Challenge
- Any individual,
- Startups and other enterprises.
Cash Prize Amount of EoDB Grand Challenge
- First Prize INR 3,00,000
- Second Prize INR 2,00,000
- Third Prize INR 1,00,000
Ease of Doing Business Grand Challenge Registration
The Desired individual, enterprises & startups may do their registration and provide they better solution and ideas of the given Problem statements the winner team will get the cash prize. Government will work together for implementing the Ideas at the real platform of government process.
- First of all go to official website @www.startupindia.gov.in.
- You may also use the given direct links for their Ease of Doing Business Grand Challenge Registration
- Click on the desired problem solution field to apply online.
- When you will click on apply online section a new window will be open with the application form.
- Provide all the required details and upload the required document and click on the submit button.
- In the below section we are providing you Ease of Doing Business Grand Challenge user manual guidelines. If you have a problem in EoDB registration process then check the Guidelines.
|EoDB Grand Challenge Guidelines||Click Here|
|Apply online for Seven Problem Statement||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central govt. Scheme||Click Here|