Electors Verification Program has been launched by the Election commission of India on 1st September 2019. Now any Voter ID Card Holder may update their Personal information and add the entire family member in a family tagging Group. Electoral Verification Program is also providing a service to enroll your Unrolled Family member under the National Voter’s Service Portal. with the help of Electoral Verification Program (EVP), You may do Correction under the Already Enrolled Voter ID Card Details, You May Apply for New Voter ID Card and also Verify all the Existing details if they all are already mentioned Correctly.
Election Commission Electoral Verification Program 2021
Voter ID Electors Verification Program is providing a number of services to the citizen of all States and UTs. Due to huge number of wrong information mentioned in Voter ID Card, the election commission of India is providing a chance to correct this wrong information. Let’s Join the largest Elector’s Verification Drive i.e. Electors Verification Program and authenticate your Family Voter ID Card Personal Details.
Services Available In Electors Verification Program
The Electors Verification Program is providing six types of Services which are as follows:-
Registration For The New Elector– under this Facility you may enroll your family member who is recently attaining the age of 18 years for Voter ID Card. You may apply for the New Electoral Voter ID Card. For Fresh Inclusion/Enrollment you have to Fill Form No 6.
Correction of Entries or Personal Details– If you find wrong entries under your Voter Id Card then you do all possible Correction in You Personal Details I.e. Your Name, Father Name, Date Of Birth, Address, Assembly Consistency, Age Etc. For Doing these Voter ID Update you have to Fill Form No 8.
Migration to Another Place– In case of migration one place to another place then you may change your Assembly Consistency by filing Form No 6 under Rules 13 (1) and 26. You have to upload all the necessary Documents in case Changing your Assembly Consistency.
Deletion of Objection in Electoral Roll– If you have an object in inclusion your name under the Voter Electoral Roll then You may fill Form No 7 under Rules of 13(2) and 26. You have to select one given below reason while you go for Deletion of Objection in Electoral Roll
- First Reason I object to the proposed inclusion of the name of the undermentioned person in the electoral roll for the above Constituency.
- Second Reason I submit that the entry relating to *myself/ *the person named below is required to be deleted for the reasons stated hereunder.
- Third Reason I request that the entry relating to myself is to be deleted from Electoral Roll
Key Highlights of Electors Verification Program
|Name Of Event||Electors Verification Program|
|Department||Election Commission Of India|
|Started By||Mr. Sunil Arora|
|Start Date||1st September 2019|
|Last Date||15 October 2019|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Objective||To Verify and Authenticate Voter ID Card Data|
Objective of Introducing Electors Verification Program
The Government of India wants to authenticate 100 percent data of Voter Id Card Holder. So Election Commission has Launched the Electors Verification Program with the tagline “ I make my Voter Details 100 % सही”. This EVP Program 2021 will surely help in updating the personal details of Voters of India. As well as this Electoral Verification Program will also increase the new enrollment of Voter ID Card. T
Document Required to Update Voter ID Details
For Doing Correction in Date of Birth you have to submit one of the Following Document
- Birth Certificate
- Marksheet of class 5 or 8 or 10
- Indian Passport
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card Letter Issued BY UIDAI
Important Dates of EVP Program 2021
|1.||EVP and other pre-revision activities including rationalization of polling stations.||To be extended upto 31st October, 2019 (Thursday)||To be extended upto 18th November, 2019 (Monday)|
|2.||Publication of Integrated draft electoral roll||By 15th November, 2019 (Friday)||By 25th November, 2019 (Monday)|
|3.||Period for filing claims & objections||From 15th November, 2019 (Friday) to 16th December, 2019 (Monday)||From 25th November, 2019 (Monday) to 24th December, 2019 (Tuesday)|
|4.||Disposal of Claims and Objections||By 26th December, 2019 (Thursday)||By 10th January, 2020 (Friday)|
|5.||Preparation of Supplements||By 2nd January, 2020 (Thursday)||By 17th January, 2020 (Friday)|
|6.||Final Publication of electoral roll||On 6th January, 2020 (Monday)||On 20th January, 2020 (Monday)|
In case of Doing Correction in your Residence Address Birth, you have to submit one of the Following Document
- Indian Passport
- Driving License
- Bank/Kisan/Post Office Current Passbook
- Ration Card
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Rent Agreement
- Water Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Gas Connection Bill
- Post/Letter/Mail Delivered through Indian postal order.
For Doing Correction in any other personal details such as Name, Father Name, Name of Relative, Type of Relation, Elector’s Photo Identity Card Number(if issued), Gender, Photograph you have to upload one of the following Document
- Indian Passport
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Identity card (in case of Government/Semi-Government Officials)
- Bank Passbooks
- Farmer’s Identity Card
- Smart Card issued by RGI
- Latest bill for water/ electricity/ gas/ telephone connection
- Updating details of the family members who are already enrolled but has shifted permanently or expired.
- Furnishing details of family members (born on or before 01.01.2001) who are eligible but not enrolled () and prospective voters (02.01.2002 till 01.01.2003) residing with the elector.
- Providing GIS coordinates of House (via Mobile App) in order to avail better electoral services.
- Feedback related to existing Polling stations and suggestions on alternate polling stations.
How to Make Correction in Voter ID Card
Electoral Verification Program Registration
- First, visit the official website of NVSP
- Click on the login button present at the home screen.
- If you have not already created your account on the official website of NVSP, then click on the register.
- After you click on the registration button, a form will be displayed on your screen.
- Submit your mobile number
- After you submit your mobile number an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Submit the OTP at the given space.
- Submit all the other detail asked.
- Click on the register button
Electoral Verification Program Login
- Now Click on the login Option using your username and the password
- Click on the Electoral Verification Program (EVP) tab displayed on the screen.
- Your application status will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on view all details
- After you click on the view all details tab, a page will be displayed on your screen.
Family Tagging In Electoral Verification Program
- After the Successful Login under the EVP Account Now it’s time to Tag your Family with you.
- For Tagging Your Family in your Account You have to Enter your Family Member EPIC No and then Click on the Add Button.
- After Adding of all the Family Members click on Family Member complete Option.
Fourth Step Verify Self and Member Details in EVP
- Now on the top of your account, you will get Services Option.
- Under this option, you will get the Elector Verification Program
- Click on this Option and Start Verification Process
- First of all, verify your own detail and click on the Verify My Details.
- Now if all the details of your Voter Id Card are Correct then click on the Information displayed above is correct and if your Voter Id is not Correct then click on the Information displayed above needs correction.
- Now Fill Form 6 for Doing Correction under the Voter ID Details
Fifth Step Voter ID Correction
- At the homepage of your Login Account, you will get Correction in Personal details
- Now Provide the Epic Number under which you want to do the correction.
- After Opening the Voter ID Form No 6 Provide all the correct details and then click on the Preview and check all details
- After checking the All Details click on the Submit Button.
Apply Online For New Voter ID Card 2021
- If you want to Apply for New Voter ID Card then Click on the Fresh Inclusion/Enrollment
- Click on the Option and open a new window
- At this new tab you will get two options I Reside In India and I Reside Outside India then choose your state.
- Now under the New Voter ID Card Registration, you will get seven types of Option i.e. Address, Date of Birth, Your Assembly Consistency, Personal Details, Additional Details, Declaration and Preview
First Step Address
- Select State, District, House No, State/Area/Locality, Town/Village, Post Office, Pin Code, Date and Upload Required Document File.
Second Step Date of Birth
- Enter your Date of Birth, Town/Village, State and District, And Upload Age Proof.
Third Step Your Assembly Consistency
- Select your Assembly Details
Fourth Step Personal Details
- Provide Your Personal Details and your Parents Personal Details as shown in the figure and upload the required Document.
Fifth Step Additional Details
- Provide Mobile Number and Email ID for Doing Contact after applying for Voter ID Card
Sixth Step Declaration
- Serve the Self Declaration under the Voter ID Card Form 6 Application Form
Seventh Step Preview
- After Filling all the Details under the Voter ID Card Application Form Check the Preview and then Finally Submit Application Form.
How To Use Electoral Verification Program in Your Mobile
User can also update their information through Election Commission Voter Helpline Mobile App. If you wish to Update Voter ID Card Details through Mobile Application then Follow the Given Procedure
- First of all, Install Voter Helpline Mobile Application into your Smart Phone
- On the left side of Voter Id Helpline Mobile Application, you will find “EVP” As shown in the figure.
- Click on this option and then click on the continue button
- Now in the Next Step, you will find three options First Search Name By Bar Code, Second Search By Details, Search By Epic No.
- Now Enter Your Epic No and Click on Search Button.
- After that Your Epic Information will open in front of you like this
- Link Your Mobile Number with Voter ID Card
- After that Modify Your Personal Details and Upload Required Document.
- Then Verify your Location with GIS.