e-District is a Central government web portal which was launched state wise for government online services such as e-District certificate verification, Certificate Status & other Online Services. By creating the e-District account you can easily Login the e-District portal and apply for any available service on the e-District user Login portal. E-district web portal are providing the better transparency and co-ordination for the citizen of India.
e-District web portal serve the online Common Service to the citizen of India. These services may be availed of through Internet or by visiting any Common Service Centers (CSC). This web portal connects directly Government-to-Consumer. The services come under this e-District works faster and there is no need to go any government offices. e-District portal provides many public services to the citizens of the country.
e-District online Services list
- citizen certificate for income, domicile, caste, Birth, Death etc
- Licences: Arms Licenses etc.
- Public Distribution System (PDS): Issue of Ration Card, etc.
- Social Welfare Schemes services
- RTI: Online filing and receipt of information relating to the Right to Information Act
- Utility Payment: Payments relating to electricity, water bills property taxes etc.
Benefits of e-District
- Serve the better transparency.
- Require less time for services.
- Better co ordination in government and consumer.
- Easy to access from any place.
The e-District login is categorized according to the states. There all different web portals are available for all states. You can easily check and login any state e-District portal.
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Andra Pradesh||Arunachal Pradesh||Assam|
|Haryana||Himachal Pradesh||Jammu and Kashmir||Jharkhand|
|Uttar Pradesh||West Bengal||Chandigarh||Dadar and Nagar Haveli|
|Daman and Diu||Delhi||Lakshadeep||Pondicherry|
- The users who want to register under e-District registration go to the official website of all state e-district web portals.
- Provide the all required details such as mobile number photograph, identity proof etc.
- Upload the entire required document.
- In the last of the step click on the submit button.
|e-district User Manual|
|Get central Govt. Scheme|