CSC Digital Seva Kendra Registration| List| Digital Seva Portal| कॉमन सर्विस सेंटर| Jan Seva Kendra| Digital Seva Kendra Near Me
CSC Digital Seva Kendra is an excellent Citizen Service portal launched by the Ministry of Electronics & IT under the Companies Act, 1956. Under CSC Scheme Government of India provides various public services, Schemes, skill development program and also the various insurance schemes. CSC Digital Seva Kendra (CSC) also offer the Digimail service which is an email service at free of cost. The csc.gov.in also provides multiple E-Governance and Business Services to the citizens of the country. Any citizen of India who wants register under CSC Registration 2022 Visit at the official website @register.csc.gov.in
CSC Scheme Details 2022
Common Service Centre Provides a number of common services deliver Government, Social and Private sector services such as Utility Payments, health, education, entertainment, FMCG products, banking and financial services. Digitally Signed Birth & Death Certificates and Insurance Services etc. are also provided by this Digital Seva Platform. Today here we are going to deliver you details related to CSC Registration 2022, VLE Registration, eligibility, required document and Registration Process.
Key Points of CSC Digital Seva Kendra Registration
|Scheme Name||CSC Digital Seva Portal|
|Launched by||Central Govt.|
|Department||National e-Governance Plan (NeGP)|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|Objective||To Connect population with Govt. Dept.|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Start date of registration||Available Now|
|Last date of registration||Not yet Declared|
|Registration Fee||No Registration Fee|
Document Required forCSC Digital Seva Kendra
- Minimum required Age is 18 years.
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Educational Qualification Document
- Minimum Qualification is 10th Class.
- Passport size Photo.
- Proof of Address Cancelled
- copy of cancelled cheque
- Pan Card Copy
- CSC Centre Photos (Inside and Outside)
CSC VLE Eligibility Criteria
- Age of the applicant is must more than 18 years
- Minimum educational requirement is 10th passed from a recognized board
- Applicant must have basic knowledge of computer
- Applicant should have fluency in speaking local language and writing to.
- Applicant must have basic knowledge of English
- Applicant must be a part of Self Help Group
How To Do CSC Digital Seva Kendra Registration 2022
- The citizen who registers under CSC VLE Firstly Visit at the official website.
- After that at the official web portal of CSC New VLE Registration, you will get the “CSC Registration” Option in Right side of the official website.
- Click on this option an open a new tab.
- At this CSC Registration webpage, you will find three options first “New VLE Registration” second “Account Status” and third is “DigiMail”.
- In the next step of CSC Registration 2019 click on the first option i.e. “New VLE Registration”.
- Now enter your Aadhaar Number and select the authentication type Iris, Fingerprint and OTP then enter captcha code and click on submit button.
First Step Provide KIOSK Basic Details
- In the next step after the successful VLE authentication go for next step and provide all the KIOSK basic details in CSC Registration Form for example Name, address, Bank account, education Document and Infrastructure details. Check all the filled details carefully and then click on the next button.
Second Step Banking Details
Provide Your Bank Details Such as Account Holder Name, A/C No,IFSC Code, Branch Name etc.
Third Step Documentation
- Now upload the required documents PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Cancelled Checque, Bank account passbook and CSC Centre Photos (Inside and outside) in jpeg format in the required fields. After the attaching all document click on the Next Button Again.
Fourth Step Infrastructure Details
- In the next step fill your centre location and infrastructure details.
- Now in the last of CSC Registration 2019 Review, your Registration Carefully and after checking all details click on the final submission button.
Fifth Step Review Your Application Form
- After the final submission of New CSC VLE Registration Application form, you will get the Registration Number. Take a print out of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
How To Check CSC Digital Seva Kendra Status
- Firstly Visit at the official website to check your CSC Application firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Now at the home page of this website, you will get the “Application Status” Option
- Click on the option and provide your CSC Registration application number in the search box.
- Now click on the submit button.
- After that, your VLE Application status will appear on your computer screen.
- Firstly Visit the official website to check your CSC Application email@example.com.
- Now on the home page of this website, you will get the CSC Registration option.
- Hit the Apply option.
- Now click on the Reprint Application option.
- A new application form will appear on the screen.
- Provide your application reference number and captcha code.
- Now click on the Submit option and download it.
CSC ID Renewal Process for VLE Agent
For all CSC Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) it is necessary to renew their CSC IDs because the Validity of these all CSC IDs is One year. After the completion of one year, you will get the notification on your register Email to renew your CSC ID. For Renew your VLE Registered ID you have to follow the same process as we mentioned in the above section.
Benefits of CSC Digital Seva Kendra
- Provides all the govt. the scheme at singal web portal
- Secure and easy to access
- Provides Digi mail free email service 24*7
- Connect all the urban and rural areas at one portal of Govt. Services.
Silent Features of CSC Digital Seva Kendra
- Digital Seva Portal or Common Service centre is a government-regulated platform.
- This portal Provides Government, Social and private sector services.
- CSC is started under the Digital India program in the year of 2006
- Under this portal government provide a number of services in rural and remote areas of the country.
- There is no CSC Registration Fee.
- The CSC Application form is accepted only online. There is no need to submit any hard copy
- The common Service centre is specially launched for Remote access areas.
- This Portal delivers a number of services very smoothly with the minimum application fee.
- CSC Online Portal may be easily operated from anywhere at any time.
Responsibilities of VLE
- VLE must a place where he/ she can open office and people can easily reach to him
- VLE need to deliver the services available on the portal to the public as per the government guidelines
- Must available of Kiosk to the users from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Services Under of Citizen Service Portal
Here you will find the following services under the Citizen Service portal-
|AADHAAR||AGRICULTURE||BANKING AND PENSION|
|Only for the Non VLE||011-49754924|
|Only for the VLE||1800-3000-3468|
- Apply for CSC registration
- Find CSC Center
- DigiMail Apply Online
- Check Application Status
- CSC Official website
- Central Govt. Scheme
CSC is known as a common service centre where the VLE provide services to the end consumer as per the government guidelines through online mode.
A person who runs the CSC centre is known as VLE (village level entrepreneur).