Congress Party Manifesto 2019 has been released by party president Mr. Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday 02nd march 2019. Under the Manifesto, congress has made big promises such as separate budget for farmers, Nyuntam Aay Yojana for poor families, Fuel to be brought under Goods & Services Tax (GST) within 2 years, 33 percent women registration in Govt jobs, Scrapping of Niti Aayog, Constitutional status for NCW, Create 22 lakh job till year of 2020 etc. Mr Rahul Gandhi has put the focus on development of farmers, poor, youth and women. The complete details of Congress Party Manifesto 2019 are given below or you may also download the Indian National Congress Party Manifesto at the official firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congress Party Hum Nibhayenge Manifesto Highlights
On dated 29th October 2018 congress has Launched Congress Party Manifesto 2019 Website @manifesto.inc.in to communicate with the citizens of rural and urban areas. After getting the suggestions from the citizens of India, Congress Party has released the Party Manifesto for 17th Lok sabha Election and gave it a title “Hum Nibhayenge “. There three key factors under the Congress Party Manifesto 2019 which are as follows first one is Unemployment, second Farmer’s Distress and third is women empowerment. The party president has also declared that if we will be elected in Lok Sabha Election 2019 than we will take all action within the first day of tenure.
Check BJP Manifesto 2019
Congress Launch Manifesto 2019
National congress are focusing on these following major issues which are as follows-
- Farmers & Youth Are on Top in Manifesto.
- Major focus on Employment.
- Party would take necessary decision in farmer’s favors.
- Key focus on farmer loan waivers.
- Launched the Manifesto Website for 2019.
- Both jobs and the agrarian are contentious issue in the manifesto.
- Unemployment allowances.
- Rural and Urban development.
- Providing better infrastructures.
15 Key Points of Congress Party Manifesto
- Minimum income guarantee to eliminate Poverty (NYAY Scheme)
- New Job opportunities (34 Lakh jobs in Public Sector)
- Farmer & Farm labour empowerment
- Universal Health Care
- GST 2.0
- Armed Forces & Paramilitary Forces
- Quality Education for Every Child
- Gender Justice
- Adivasis Better opportunities of Livelihood & Empowerment
- Right to homestead
- End of Hate Crimes
- Celebrating freedom
- Protecting our institutions
- Cities and urban governance
- Environment and climate change
Indian National Congress Manifesto 2019
In order to achieve success in upcoming 17th Lok Sabha elections, the Congress government has released Congress Party Manifesto 2019 keeping in mind the four-dimensional development. The major focus areas are employment, farmer loan waivers, education, health, reduction of corruption
INC Manifesto 2019
INC has prepared their manifesto for upcoming parliament election 2019 after getting all the precious suggestions of local area citizens as well as their major issues and problems. Today on Tuesday 20th March Congress President has released the manifesto and said that “Modi government are dividing the society and spreading hatred”. Our former Prime Minister Dr. Man mohan Singh also Said that “the Purpose of Congress manifesto is to spell out vision of moving towards forward-looking and inclusive economy, polity.” Check the all key points in just below section and download the Congress Party Manifesto 2019 PDF File from the below section