Balika Samridhi Yojana Form Pdf| बालिका समृद्धि योजना in Hindi| Balika Samridhi Yojana Started in Which Year| बालिका समृद्धि योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन
We all are well aware of the hard work that our government is doing for the betterment of the women of the country. These are the results of the hard work of the government of our country that the women are strong, self-sufficient, and are able to fight from any circumstances. One such scheme started by the government of our country is Balika Samridhi Yojana 2021 in which various financial assistance will be provided to the women of the country. So, today we are going to discuss the Yojana related details like eligibility criteria, objective, benefits, necessary documents required, etc. We will also share the step by step procedure to apply for the Yojana. So, readers are advised to go through the article completely to get more details of the scheme.
Table of Contents
Balika Samridhi Yojana 2021
As by the slogan of our Prime Minister Beti Bachao Beti Padhao we all are well aware that how our government has been doing continuous efforts to improve girl child situation in the country. This time the government has launched a new scheme called बालिका समृद्धि योजना to empower the women of the society. The scheme has been launched to eliminate the narrow thinking of society. Under this scheme, an amount of Rupees 500 will be given to the family on the birth of a girl child. A particular amount of money will be provided to the girl child for her studies up to class 10th. Applicant born after 10th August 1997 can apply for this Yojana. Only after reaching the age of 18, the girl child can withdraw her amount from the concerned bank account. Reply under this scheme to get the benefits of this scheme so further in the article we will go to discuss the application procedure and other benefits of this scheme.
Highlights of बालिका समृद्धि योजना
|Portal Name||Balika Samridhi Yojana|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Beneficiary||Women of Country|
Balika Samridhi Yojana Objective
The Yojana has been launched with many objectives like providing financial assistance to the girl child, empowering the Women of the country, giving equal opportunities for all the girl child for studies and other things, eliminating the narrow-minded people thoughts, motivating the girl child for a better future to herself and for her family, and to make up a bright and competitive environment for the girl child of the country. Under this scheme, the women of the country will be able to pursue her choice and her career and to make a beautiful and prosperous life for herself. The amount of scheme will be provided in the form of a scholarship.
Balika Samridhi Yojana Scholarship Amount
|Class 1 to 3||300|
|Class 6 to 7||700|
|Class 9 to 10||1100|
बालिका समृद्धि योजना Statistics
Salient features of Balika Samridhi Yojana
- The Yojana has been launched to empower the girl child of society.
- Financial assistance will be provided on the birth of any girl child and to continue her education by the government.
- An amount of rupees 500 will be given on the birth of a girl child as assistance by the government.
- A particular amount of money will be given for her education up to class 10th.
- The Yojana will help the girl child to secure a better future.
- The amount of money can only be withdrawn after attending the age of 18.
- People living Below Poverty Line only can be benefited through this Yojana.
- Funds will be transferred directly to the bank account of the applicant.
- To avail of the benefits of the scheme, the applicant must be born after 10th August 1997.
- Funds can be withdrawn if a girl child dies before an age of 18.
- Funds will not be provided if the girl child is married before 18.
- The Yojana has been launched with the motive to improve the conditions of the females in society.
Balika Samridhi Yojana Eligibility
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Only Female can apply for this scheme.
- The applicant must be a living under the Below Poverty Line.
- She must be born after 10th August 1997.
- Only two girl child of a family can be benefitted.
Documents required to apply for are mentioned here
- Aadhaar Card
- Parents BPL Ration Card
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Account
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
How to Apply for Balika Samridhi Yojana
- The application procedure for the scheme is quite simple.
- Visit the nearest Anganwadi Kendra if you are living in a rural area or visit the Health Functionary you are living in an urban area.
- Take the application form from the concerned department or you can also download it from the official website of the scheme.
- Enter all the details to be filled-in in the application form.
- Now you have to attach the necessary documents.
- Submit the application form to the concerned office from where you have taken it.
- In this way, you can apply for the Yojana in a very simple manner.