Hello readers, you know our government has started various schemes to support the Girl child who belongs to BPL families. We are unable to take the benefits of these schemes of government due to a lack of knowledge. Today we are going to provide you the information about one of the schemes of the government that has started to support girls. The name of the scheme is Balika Anudan Yojana. In this article, you may get all the details about the scheme best of our knowledge and it may very helpful for you.
Balika Anudan Yojana 2020
In India even today people are not happy to have a girl child. Birth of a girl child is still considering a burden. To change the thinking of people our government take various initiatives and to support the girl child too. Balika Anudan Yojana is also a part of this initiative of our government. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial help for the marriage of the girl child. To apply for the scheme, you have to seek an online application form.
Balika Anudan Yojana Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Balika Anudan Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Launched for||Girl Child|
|Benefits of the scheme||Monetary benefits|
- Girls birth is must be registered under birth and death registration center
- Adopted girl child by law is also eligible to get the benefits of the scheme
- The benefit will be given to the first girl child only. In the case of 2nd girl child, the benefit will be given only when both the child is a girl.
Procedure to Apply for Balika Anudan Yojana 2020
The application procedure to apply for the scheme is online. You need to follow few simple steps to apply. The official procedure for application is not yet released.
- To apply for the scheme, first of all, you have to go to the official website of the organization
- Then you have to search the official notification and read the available details very carefully
- Click on the apply link and online registration form will appear on the screen of the computer
- Then you need to enter all the required details in the application form
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image and other required documents
- Review the details and submit the application form
- Take a print out of it for further use if required.