A chance for new startups to be a part of government-funded health assurance schemes. Ayushman PMJAY Startup Grand Challenge partnership with startup India invites the new startups to generate cutting edge solutions for National Health Authority support for Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Yojana effective implementation. Top seven startups will get the chance to work with Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. Startups have to register themselves who are interested to be a part of PMJAY. Please have a look on further stated details for more detailed information.
Ayushman PMJAY Startup Grand Challenge
The invitation has been made to solve a set of problems statements reflecting critical implementation challenges of Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana to the startups engaged in the sector Medical Devices, Health Communications, Digital Health, Hospital services, Hospital Management, and Medical workforce training and capacity building, among others. The winner will be declared on the national platform. Winners will get cash prizes, business acceleration, mentorship, funding connects and get opportunities for pilots and validation and public procurement support. Final winner will get an opportunity for adoption and deployment in the field.
Ayushman PMJAY Startup Grand Challenge Highlights
|Scheme name||Ayushman PMJAY Startup Grand Challenge|
|Organization name||National Health Authority|
|Person in charge||Anushree Goel|
|Benefits||cash prizes, business acceleration, mentorship, funding connects and get opportunities for pilots and validation and public procurement support|
|Last date of registration||15th November, 2019|
|Result||16th December, 2019|
- Those startups who confirms the definition set up by Department for the Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce, Government of India are eligible to apply
- CDSCO/FDA/CE or equivalent certified products in case of medical technology (bio-medical) start-ups
- Innovative product/service that has showcased some measurable impact potential.
PMJAY Startup Grand Challenge Incentive
|Fiscal||INR 2 lakhs will be given to the winner for the solution of the per problem statement|
|Non-Fiscal||Opportunities for testing |
validation technology development refinement
Work with Governments
- The online application form can apply through official website of the organization.
- From the home page of the website go to the Programs option
- Now select “participate in a program” option and a new page appears on the screen
- Now go to the “challenge” option and select “Ayushman PMJAY Startup Grand Challenge”
- Read the details appears on the screen carefully and click “know more & apply” option
- Pop- up window opens on the screen, click “Register” option
- Fill the application form carefully with all mandatory information
- Upload the required documents and submit them after reviewing the details.
- Must take a print out of the filled form at last.
Post Application Procedure
- A preliminary check and scrutinize of the application will be done first.
- Shortlist the best entries by the jury on the basis of evaluation criteria as set by NHA.
- Shortlisted start-ups will be invited to present their solutions to a jury panel. The jury will evaluate 5 core criteria Innovation, Applicability, Leadership, Scalability, and Sustainability.
- The result will announce and finalist start-ups will be informed by email
- Finalist start-ups will pitch their solutions to a Grand Jury comprising eminent persons from the healthcare industry, public health, top investors, and Government.
- In front of a live audience. start-ups will represent by co-founders, have to present its solution
- The decision will be taken by Grand Jury, who will be awarded and recognized at a grand Awards Ceremony
- Cease date of submission of application form: 15th November 2019
- The result will be declared on 16th December 2019
Note: Stay connected with us for more details about the Ayushman PMJAY Startup Grand Challenge or visit the official website