Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana was launched by the Central Government of India on 1st February 2021. Finance Minister Shrimati Nirmala Sitharaman inaugurated this scheme while launching the Union Finance budget. प्रधानमंत्री आत्मनिर्भर स्वस्थ भारत योजना is launched to restructure the current health infrastructure of India. This Yojana will help India to overcome upcoming health issues across the country. Today in this post we will provide you complete information about this scheme we will provide you information like benefits key features application process eligibility criteria at etc please read this post till the end for complete information
Table of Contents
Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana
प्रधानमंत्री आत्मनिर्भर स्वस्थ भारत योजना is a new scheme of the Central Government. Through this, new institutions will be developed to develop the capacity of health care systems, detect and cure new diseases. The budget of this scheme is Rs 64180 crore. Wellness centers in 70 thousand villages will get help from this. Critical care hospitals will be opened in 602 districts. Not only this, the National Centre for Disease Control will be strengthened. Integrated Health Information Portal will be opened so that public health labs can be added. This scheme will help in the upliftment of medical facilities across India.
Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana Overview
|Name of Scheme||Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana|
|Started By||Central Government of India|
|Objective||Development in Health Sector|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Official Website||To Be Launch Soon|
प्रधानमंत्री आत्मनिर्भर स्वस्थ भारत योजना Objective
The objective of this is the development of the health sector of India by setting up new health care centres and restructuring the existing health care and health wellness centres. Under this scheme, primary, secondary, tertiary care health systems and existing national institutions are to be strengthened. Apart from this, it will create a new institution to identify and treat new and upcoming diseases. According to health experts, the initiatives proposed under this scheme are important for better health facilities. Not only this, the National Centre for Disease Control will be strengthened. Integrated Health Information Portal will be opened so that public health labs can be added.
Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana Budget 2023
This year Central Government of India Increases the health budget by 137%. This year, the health budget was increased from 94 thousand crores to 2.38 lakh crores. Here are a few highlights of the Health budget of 2021.
- The health budget has been increased from 94 thousand crores to 2.38 lakh crores rupees.
- प्रधानमंत्री आत्मनिर्भर स्वस्थ भारत योजना will start with a budget of 64,180 crores to develop the capacity of health care systems
- Institutions will be developed to detect and cure new diseases …4Finance minister had made the announcement of Rs 35000 crores for the corona vaccine. Finance Minister also said that more than this can be spent.
- The National Centre for Disease Control will be strengthened. Integrated Health Information Portal will be launch to connect public health labs.
- 15 health emergency operation centers will be started. 9 biosafety level 3 labs will be introduced soon.
- This budget has been set for the coming 6 years. Through this budget, hospitals, laboratories, etc. of the country will be developed
Support to National Care for Disease Control
As we all know, under this scheme special attention will be given to three areas which are prevention, treatment, and research, So that we can successfully fight an epidemic like coronavirus in the coming times. Keeping this in mind, the National Care for Disease Control and its 5 regional branches and 20 Metropolitan Health Surveillance Units will be supported by the government, So that the organization can do its work well. An Integrated Health Information Portal will also be established under the scheme. Under which all kinds of health-related information will be made available to the citizens. All public health laboratories will be linked to the Swasthya Information Portal under the Self-Reliant Healthy India Scheme. Under this scheme, 17 new public health units will be built and 33 existing public sector units will also be strengthened, which includes 32 airports, 11 seaports and student land crossings. This integrated health information portal will be linked to all the states of India.
Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana Benefits, Highlights
This scheme has been launched by the Finance Minister of our country Smt Nirmala Sitharaman while announcing the General Budget.
- Under this scheme, special attention will be given to 3 areas which are prevention, treatment and research.
- The budget of the scheme is ₹ 64,180 crore for the next 6 years.
- The existing health infrastructure will be strengthened under this scheme.
- The scheme will be operated under the National Health Mission.
- आत्मनिर्भर स्वस्थ भारत योजना 2021 will be fully funded by the Central Government.
- Under this scheme, 17000 rural and 11000 urban health and wellness centres will be supported.
- Under the scheme, aggregated public health laboratories will be set up in 3382 blocks of all districts.
- Public health units will also be set up under this scheme.
- Hospital blocks will also be set up in 602 districts under the Self-Reliant Healthy India Scheme 2021.
- The National Centre for Disease Control will also be supported under this scheme
- Integrated Health Information Portal will also be established under this Yojana and 17 new public health work units will also be opened.
- Existing public health works will also be supported under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, 15 health emergency operation centres and two mobile hospitals will also be established.
Features of Prime Minister of Nirbhar Swasthya Bharat Yojana
- Aap nirbhar swasthya Bharat Yojana is a new scheme announced by the union finance minister Nirmala seetaraman in the union budget 2021.
- Under this scheme I provision of race 2.23 lakh related to health service is included.
- Under pmsby scheme a provision set of 64,180 crores would be spent in 6 years .
- This is came holds the setting up to 50 health emergency operation centres alongside to mobile hospitals.
- Establishment of 3383 public health units in 11 States.
- Establishment of investigation centre in all district.
Here we are providing you a complete list of important Documents required for successful registration.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account details
- Address proof
- Income certificate
Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana Application Process
If you want to apply for this scheme then you have to wait for the launching of the official website. We will update here the application process as soon as the official website launch.
We hope you get complete details about the आत्मनिर्भर स्वस्थ भारत योजना. To get more information about other Government schemes, Scholarship programs, upcoming vacancies, please visit our website regularly because we update it on daily basis.