Apply Online Voter ID Card and become the responsible citizen of the Country. Every citizen should check their Name in Voter List and you don’t it then Apply Online Voter ID Card@www.nvsp.in. The person who has completed 18 years on January 2019 is eligible to enroll under ECI Voter Id system. We are going to share with you Apply Online Voter ID Card application Process & Eligibility in just below section. A single vote in election plays an important role so you should aware about it and Apply Online Voter Id Card as soon as possible. Check Post Saving Scheme
Check Your Name in Voter ID Card List
Search your name by following method-
If you want to check you name in current Voter List then you have the following method to check your name-
- Call voter Helpline number 1950
- SMS <EPIC><Space><EPIC NO> to 1950/7738299899
- Visit to the official website@ www.nvsp.in
- Click On the Section Search your name in Voter ID Card list
- Visit your Voter Centre.
About ECI Voter ID Card
|Scheme Name||Apply Online Voter ID Card|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Department||Election Commission Of India|
|Start date to apply||Available Now|
|Last date to apply||Not Yet Declared|
|Objective||To ensure 100 % citizen enrolling under Voter ID|
|Category||Central Govt. Scheme|
What You Need for Becoming a Voter (Document) ?
Following Documents are required to apply online-
- Address Proof Aadhar Card, Bank Passbook, Driving license etc.
- Age Proof document High School Marksheet, Aadhar Card etc.
- One Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Age limit minimum 18 years.
- Check PM modi Yojana
How to Apply Online Voter ID Card
- The candidate who want to Apply Online Voter ID Card first of all they have to visit the Election commission of India official email@example.com
- We are also providing you all the direct links in the below section.
- Now click on the “Register Now To Vote”.
- When you click on the section a new window will open with the following section which is appearing here.
- Now choose your appropriate section. If you are New candidate and want to make new Voter ID Card then click on the First Section & Fill Form-6.
- you want to make some correction in your present Voter ID Carf then click on the second section and fill Form-8.
- If you have two or more Voter ID card and want to delete enroll roll then Fill Form-7.
- When you click on your desired field a new window will open with Form-6,Form-7 & Form-8 respectively as per your choice
- Fill all required fields in particular manner & upload all the required document.
- In the last of the application form you will find the submit button now click on submit button.
Track your Voter ID Card Application Status
If you have successfully applied for Voter ID Card then you may track your Voter ID Card Application Status by simple entering the application number. In the below Quick Link Section you will get the direct link to track Voter ID Card.
|Apply online New User||Click Here|
|For correction Voter ID Card||Click Here|
|For deleting duplicate Enroll entry||Click Here|
|Track Voter ID Card||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central govt. Scheme||Click Here|