As we all know on 26th January we all Indian Celebrate Republic day. We celebrate Rebulic Day on 26 January because in 1950 on this day constitution of India come into effect. On this day every year the government of India organize a parade which take place Rajpath, New Delhi. The republic day parade is the largest and most important parade of india. To watch is parade live people have to buy Ticket earlier which is available only offline but know the government of india has launch a portal called “Amantran Portal”. Through which all the citizen can buy Republic day parade ticket online through there phone while sitting at there houses. So in this article we will tell you about “Aamantran portal “.Its benefit, procedure for ticket booking, ticket price, parade timing, key highlights. and all the important details that you need to know about it.
About Aamantran Portal
During a press meet on 6th January 2023 Minister Of State For Defence Mr. Ajay Bhatt launched Aamantran Portal in New Delhi. This portal is launched to provide E-invitation to dignitaries, guests and for general people for booking parade ticket. The minister also said that this portal will make the Republic Day Celebration more safe. Through this portal general people can book parade ticket online living at any geographic location. The Aamantran portal is another important step toward the Digital India campaing laungh by our Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi. This Portal is part of Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi vision of e-government. The main aim of e-government is to make government simple, efficient, affordable and eco friendly for common people. Aamantran portan is a important step towanrds Minimum Government, Maximun Governance and this will help in bringing government and people together.
Aamantran portal will make the process of buying parade ticket simple, easy and user friendly. This portal will save the cost of printing ticket and also large amount of paper which is used for printing ticket.
Key highlights of Aamantran Portal
|Name of Portal||Aamantran Portal|
|Initiated By||Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Launched By||Minister Of State for Defence Mr. Ajay Bhatt|
|Launched Date||6th January|
|Objective||To send E-invitation to dignitaries, guests and to provide online ticket to common people|
Aamantran Portal Objective
The objective of portal is to make the process of buying Republic day Parade ticket more efficient, easy, secure, user and environment friendly. Before the launch of this portal people have to visit any government office for buying parade ticket but now, they can book parade ticket online at any time through this portal. This portal is an important milestone toward the vision of Digital India. Aamantran portal is an important step towards Minimum Government, Maximum Governance and this will help in bringing government and people together.
Features and benefit Of Aamantran Portal
- Aamantran portal is launch on 6th January 2023 by Minister of State for Defence Mr. Ajay Bhatt
- This Aamantran portal is based on QR code which enhances safety & security.
- Ticket book through Aamantran portal will be send to registered email and phone number.
- Ticket book through Aamantran portal is nonrefundable, non-transferable and non-cancellable.
- Aamantran portal will make the process of buying parade ticket simple, easy and user friendly.
- This portal will save the cost of printing ticket and also large amount of paper which is used for printing ticket.
- Through this portal E-invitation will be send to the dignitaries and chief guests.
Republic Day parade Timing and Some other Important Details
|Flag Hoisting Time||7:30 AM|
Eligibility criteria for booking ticket through Aamantran Portal
The person booking ticket must be an India citizen.
Thing required for booking ticket through Aamantran Portal
- Aadhar card
- Indian Phone Number
Procedure For online Ticket Booking
- Go to the official website of Aamantran portal.
- On homepage click on “sign up” option for buying ticket.
- A registration form will appear.
- Fill the required details asked in registration form such as name, date of birth, mobile number etc.
- And enter the captcha.
- Then click on “Register” button.
- After registration you have to login in the by entering the information asked.
- Now you have to click on “ticket” option.
- After this enter the asked details.
- Now click on “buy” option.
- Now your ticket is booked.
Step For Login in Portal
- Firstly, visit the official website of portal.
- Homepage will appear where you have to enter your mobile number and captcha code.
- Now click on “request OTP” option.
- After this enter the OTP send to your registered mobile number.
- Now you have to click on “submit” option.
Procedure For Offline Ticket Booking
Citizens can buy tickets offline from the following counters: –
- Pragati Maidan Gate Number 1
- Sena Bhawan Gate Number 2
- Shastri Bhawan Gate Number
- Jantar Mantar Near Main Gate
- Parliament House (Reception Office) – This is the special counter for only MPs and this gate will open on 18-01-2023
The timing for buying offline ticket is
- Morning from 10:00 to 12:30
- Evening from 14:00 to 16:30