Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Yojana 2022 | Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme Online Registration | Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Eligibility & Login Status
Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Yojana is launched by the Finance Ministry of Assam on the 7th of February 2017. The scheme is launched for the upliftment of youth across the state of Assam by providing them financial support of Rs 50000 to start their individual businesses. This scheme will help to eradicate the problem of unemployment within the state of Assam. Today in this post we will provide you the complete information about this scheme. Please read the post till the end for detailed information about the application process, important documents required, and eligibility criteria.
Table of Contents
Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Yojana
Assam youth empowerment scheme is launched in the year 2017, now this scheme is re-launched for the upliftment of youth across the state. An Amount of Rs 1000 crore is sanctioned for this scheme by the chief minister and finance minister of Assam. With the help of this scheme financial support of Rs 50000 will be provided to the 2 lacs beneficiaries of the State of Assam. Beneficiaries can use the amount of this scheme to start their business this will create employment opportunities in the State of Assam. Financial help will be provided to the self-help group of 5 to 20 members.
SVAYEM Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Yojana Objective
The objective of the SVAYEM scheme is to provide financial help to the youth people of Assam so that they can start their own businesses. Financial support can also be used to expand their businesses. This will help to overcome the problem of unemployment in Assam. This scheme will help to develop the entrepreneurship skills of the residents of Assam. Financial support from this scheme will help to get new business ventures and existing businesses will get an expansion. Through this yojana, young people of Assam will be able to engage themselves in income-generating activities like manufacturing, trading, service sector, etc, thus creating new employment opportunities.
Details Of Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment
|Name of Scheme||SVAYEM Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Yojana|
|Started By||Government of Assam|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Help of Rs 50000|
|Beneficiaries||Youth of Assam|
स्वामी विवेकानंद युवा सशक्तिकरण योजना Key Benefits and Feature
This scheme will help to improve the economic condition in Assam by providing financial support of Rs 50000 to the youth of Assam. Here we are discussing the various feature and benefits of this scheme.
- The total budget of the scheme is Rs. 1000 crore and beneficiaries will be selected at district level.
- While the groups with five members (Rs 50,000 per head) would be entitled to Rs 2.5 lakh, groups with 10 members would be entitled to Rs 5 lakh and so on with the maximum limit for members being 20.
- The beneficiaries would include all members of self-help groups, joint liability groups, and other such groups and federations that have organized themselves for entrepreneurial projects.
- This Yojana will generate employment opportunities in rural as well as urban areas through setting up of new ventures as well as growing existing ventures.
- Under this scheme young people of Assam will be provided with financial assistance to support their micro and small business entities engaged in the manufacturing, trading, and services sector.
- This scheme will provide provide financial assistance for enhancement of income level of traditional artisans ensuring sustainable growth.
- The main featureof this scheme is to promote entrepreneurship among the educated youths
- This yojana will Provide financial assistance for enhancement of income level
- Financial assistance to micro and small business will be provided under this scheme.
List of Sectors/Group Eligible under This Scheme
Here we are providing a list of various sector and groups come under this scheme
- Self help group
- Joint liability group
- Cluster level SPVs/federation having 5 to 20 members
- Manufacturing units
- Processing Units
- Service Sector
- Rural Transport like e-rickshaw, auto rickshaw
- Repairing centres
- Handicraft and Cottage Industries
List of Sectors/Group Not covered under This Scheme
- Manufacturing of intoxicant items like Beedi, Panmasala, Cigarette, etc.
- Sale outlet of Liquor
- Selling/ Manufacturing of Plastic bags below 40 microns
Here is a complete list of eligibility criteria of the scheme, please read below mention points carefully
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam
- Age of applicant must be above 18 years and below 40 Years
- The applicant should be a part of the existing Self Help Groups, Joint Liability Groups etc. before 1 September 2020.
- There is no income ceiling for getting assistance under this scheme.
- The individual beneficiary should have skills, experiences, knowledge, etc., to undertake the income-generating activities.
- The beneficiary should possess the educational qualification of at least Class standard.
- The beneficiary completed Skill Development Training will get preference.
- A beneficiary must not be the defaulter of any loan.
- PMEGP beneficiaries of the last 5 years will not be eligible under the scheme.
Important Documents Required
Here is a list of important documents required for the successful application of this scheme
- SVAYAM application form
- Ownership identity documents
- Copy of business registration certificate
- Copy of business licence
- The national food security card is applicable
- Residence proof
- Skill development training Certificate if applicable
- Experience certificate if applicable
- Age proof
- Proof of qualification
- Identity proof (voter ID card, driving licence, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, passport etc)
- Scheme report for the proposed project
Application Procedure Of Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment
Here we are providing the detailed application procedure for the successful application, please read the application process carefully.
- The applicant who want to apply for this scheme need to visit the Official Website of the SVAYEM
- On official website click on the link of Official Notification
- Now click on the link to Download the Application Form
- Fill in all of the details asked in the application form
- Attach all of the documents in the application form
- Submit it to the District Level Committee (DLC)
Hope you get the complete information about the Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Yojana. To get more information about other Government schemes, Scholarship programs, please visit our website regularly because we update it on daily basis.